The Atlanta Hawks (14-15) are 4.5-point favorites as they look to break a six-game home losing streak when they host the Cleveland Cavaliers (19-12) on Sunday, December 19, 2021 at State Farm Arena. The contest airs at 7:30 PM ET.
Hawks vs. Cavaliers Predictions
Hawks vs. Cavaliers Betting Odds
Hawks vs. Cavaliers Last 10 Games
- Atlanta is 4-6 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- The final score of the last 10 Atlanta games has gone over the set total six times.
- Over their last 10 games, the Hawks have scored 2.2 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Cleveland is 8-2 overall and 10-0-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Cleveland and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- Over the past 10 games, the Cavaliers are scoring 114.2 points per game compared to their 107.0 season average.
Hawks vs. Cavaliers Betting Trends
- Atlanta has gone 12-17-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 4.5 points or more so far this season, the Hawks have gone 6-6 against the spread.
- Games involving Atlanta have hit the over 15 times this season.
- The Hawks make 46.4% of their shots from the field this season, which is 2.4 percentage points higher than the Cavaliers have allowed to their opponents (44.0%).
- Atlanta is 12-6 against the spread and 13-5 overall when it shoots better than 44.0% from the field.
- Cleveland has compiled a 25-6-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 4.5-point underdogs or more, the Cavaliers have an ATS record of 13-5.
- This year, Cleveland’s games have hit the over 11 times.
- The Cavaliers’ 46.3% shooting percentage from the field this season is 0.5 percentage points higher than the Hawks have allowed to their opponents (45.8%).
- Cleveland has put together a 14-2 record against the spread and a 12-4 straight up record in games it shoots better than 45.8% from the field.
Hawks Team Leaders
- Trae Young: 27.3 PTS, 9.3 AST, 46.0 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (78-for-207)
- Clint Capela: 11.5 PTS, 12.8 REB, 1.6 BLK, 57.5 FG%
- John Collins: 17.2 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.2 BLK, 55.6 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (36-for-91)
- Kevin Huerter: 10.5 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (49-for-129)
- Danilo Gallinari: 9.6 PTS, 41.5 FG%, 41.8 3PT% (41-for-98)
Cavaliers Team Leaders
- Jarrett Allen: 16.8 PTS, 10.8 REB, 1.4 BLK, 70.2 FG%
- Darius Garland: 19.1 PTS, 7.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 47.6 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (76-for-194)
- Ricky Rubio: 12.7 PTS, 6.6 AST, 1.3 STL, 36.3 FG%, 34.0 3PT% (53-for-156)
- Evan Mobley: 13.8 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.8 BLK, 47.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (14-for-42)
- Kevin Love: 12.2 PTS, 7.1 REB, 42.6 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (49-for-122)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.