The Orlando Magic (5-24) are 3-point underdogs as they try to stop a six-game losing streak when they host the Miami Heat (17-12) on Friday, December 17, 2021 at Amway Center. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 209 points.
Heat vs. Magic Predictions
Heat vs. Magic Betting Odds
Heat vs. Magic Last 10 Games
- Miami covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- Miami’s last 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The past 10 Heat games averaged 209.0 points, equal to this matchup’s point total.
- During the last 10 games, the Heat are scoring 3.5 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Orlando has a 1-9 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Orlando and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Magic games averaged 214.7 total points, 5.7 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Magic’s per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 102.2, 0.9 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Heat vs. Magic Betting Trends
- Miami has covered the spread in a game 17 times this season (17-12-0).
- The Heat are 5-7 ATS when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- This season, 16 of Miami’s games have gone over the point total.
- This season, the Heat have a 46.1% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.4% lower than the 46.5% of shots the Magic’s opponents have made.
- Miami is 12-2 against the spread and 12-2 overall when it shoots better than 46.5% from the field.
- Orlando has gone 12-17-0 against the spread this season.
- The Magic have an ATS record of 11-17 when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- Orlando’s games have gone over the total 14 times this year.
- Orlando has compiled a 6-3 record against the spread and a 3-6 straight up record in games it shoots over 43.9% from the field.
Heat vs. Magic Over/Under Trends
- Miami and its opponents have combined to outscore Friday’s over/under (209 points) 18 times this season.
- A total of 19 of Orlando’s games ended with a combined score over 209 points this season.
- The total for the matchup of 209 is 0.8 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Heat (106.9 points per game) and the Magic (101.3 points per game).
- The 215.6 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 6.6 more than the 209 over/under in this contest.
- The Heat have seen a 211.3 average over/under in their games this season, 2.3 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 4.2 points fewer than the average over/under in Magic’s games this season (213.2 points).
Heat Team Leaders
- Kyle Lowry: 13.8 PTS, 7.9 AST, 43.0 FG%, 33.5 3PT% (60-for-179)
- Tyler Herro: 20.3 PTS, 44.0 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (65-for-170)
- Jimmy Butler: 22.8 PTS, 5.2 AST, 2.2 STL, 50.9 FG%, 19.4 3PT% (6-for-31)
- Bam Adebayo: 18.7 PTS, 10.2 REB, 1.1 STL, 51.9 FG%
- Duncan Robinson: 11.4 PTS, 37.7 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (84-for-249)
Magic Team Leaders
- Wendell Carter Jr.: 12.9 PTS, 10.1 REB, 50.5 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (39-for-112)
- Cole Anthony: 19.9 PTS, 5.6 AST, 41.7 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (64-for-175)
- Mohamed Bamba: 10.3 PTS, 8.6 REB, 2.2 BLK, 45.7 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (35-for-108)
- Franz Wagner: 14.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.9 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (41-for-108)
- Terrence Ross: 11.1 PTS, 39.4 FG%, 29.0 3PT% (38-for-131)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.