The Sacramento Kings (12-17) are underdogs (by 4 points) to continue a three-game home win streak when they host the Memphis Grizzlies (18-11) on Friday, December 17, 2021 at 10:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is 225.5.
Grizzlies vs. Kings Predictions
Grizzlies vs. Kings Betting Odds
Grizzlies vs. Kings Last 10 Games
- Memphis has a 9-1 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Memphis’ last 10 outings saw four hit the over.
- The past 10 Grizzlies games averaged 9.1 fewer points (216.4) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Grizzlies have scored 2.5 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Sacramento is 5-5 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Sacramento and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Kings games averaged 223.5 total points, 2.0 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Kings have scored 3.9 more points per contest compared to their 111.1 PPG season-long scoring average.
Grizzlies vs. Kings Betting Trends
- Memphis has put together a record of 18-11-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 4 points or more, the Grizzlies are 5-2 against the spread.
- Memphis’ games have gone over the total 15 times this season.
- The Grizzlies are shooting 45.5% from the field this season, 1.0 percentage point lower than the 46.5% the Kings allow to opponents.
- Memphis is 11-2 against the spread and 12-1 overall when it shoots better than 46.5% from the field.
- Sacramento has covered the spread 13 times this season (13-16-0).
- The Kings are 5-6 ATS when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- This season, 14 of Sacramento’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Kings’ 45.4% shooting percentage from the field this season is the same as the Grizzlies have allowed to their opponents.
- Sacramento is 8-3 against the spread and 8-3 overall when it shoots higher than 45.9% from the field.
Grizzlies vs. Kings Over/Under Trends
- This season, Memphis games have hit the over on this matchup’s 225.5-point total 14 times.
- A total of 13 of Sacramento’s games ended with a combined score over 225.5 points this season.
- The point total for the matchup of 225.5 is 3.3 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Grizzlies (111.1 points per game) and the Kings (111.1 points per game).
- This matchup’s point total is 2.5 fewer points than the 223 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Grizzlies have seen a 219.9 average over/under in their games this season, 5.6 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Kings games have an over/under of 223.7 points this season, 1.8 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Grizzlies Team Leaders
- Jaren Jackson Jr.: 16.4 PTS, 1.9 BLK, 42.8 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (59-for-172)
- Ja Morant: 24.1 PTS, 6.8 AST, 1.6 STL, 47.6 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (31-for-87)
- Desmond Bane: 16.2 PTS, 46.5 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (77-for-189)
- Steven Adams: 7.0 PTS, 8.8 REB, 53.5 FG%
- De’Anthony Melton: 10.1 PTS, 1.6 STL, 40.8 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (45-for-130)
Kings Team Leaders
- De’Aaron Fox: 21.3 PTS, 5.0 AST, 1.4 STL, 45.5 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (31-for-118)
- Tyrese Haliburton: 11.5 PTS, 5.7 AST, 1.8 STL, 44.2 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (47-for-119)
- Harrison Barnes: 17.5 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (43-for-113)
- Buddy Hield: 15.6 PTS, 38.2 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (102-for-287)
- Richaun Holmes: 14.0 PTS, 9.3 REB, 70.7 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (2-for-4)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.