The Detroit Pistons (4-22) visit the Indiana Pacers (12-18) after losing six straight road games. The Pacers are double-digit favorites by 10 points in the matchup, which tips at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, December 16, 2021. The matchup’s over/under is set at 210.5.
Pacers vs. Pistons Predictions
Pacers vs. Pistons Betting Odds
Pacers vs. Pistons Last 10 Games
- Indiana is 4-6 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Indiana’s last 10 outings saw six go over the total.
- The Pacers’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 213.0 points scored. That’s 2.5 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Pacers’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 0.5 points lower than their season-long average.
- Detroit is 0-10 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Detroit’s past 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The Pistons’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 209.6 points scored. That’s 0.9 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Pistons have scored 0.1 more points per contest compared to their 99.7 PPG season-long scoring average.
Pacers vs. Pistons Betting Trends
- Indiana has covered the spread in a game 16 times this season (16-14-0).
- This season, Indiana’s games have hit the over 13 times.
- The Pacers are shooting 46.0% from the field this season, 1.7 percentage points lower than the 47.7% the Pistons allow to opponents.
- Indiana has a 6-3 record against the spread and a 5-4 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 47.7% from the field.
- Detroit has gone 12-14-0 against the spread this season.
- The Pistons have an ATS record of 3-3 when playing as at least 10-point underdogs.
- This season, 13 of Detroit’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Pistons have shot at a 40.9% clip from the field this season, 4.7 percentage points fewer than the 45.6% shooting opponents of the Pacers have averaged.
- Detroit has compiled a 2-0 record against the spread and a 1-1 straight up record in games it shoots above 45.6% from the field.
Pacers vs. Pistons Over/Under Trends
- Indiana and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total (210.5 points) 17 times this season.
- A total of 12 of Detroit’s games ended with a combined score higher than 210.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 207.2 points per game, 3.3 points fewer than the point total of 210.5 for this game.
- This matchup’s point total is 5.1 fewer points than the 215.6 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Pacers have seen a 215.6 average over/under in their games this season, 5.1 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Pistons games have an over/under of 209.5 points this season, 1.0 point fewer than the total points bet for this game.
Pacers Team Leaders
- Domantas Sabonis: 18.5 PTS, 11.9 REB, 1.1 STL, 59.1 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (22-for-74)
- Malcolm Brogdon: 19.7 PTS, 6.2 AST, 44.8 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (46-for-147)
- Myles Turner: 12.8 PTS, 7.4 REB, 2.9 BLK, 50.8 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (52-for-140)
- Chris Duarte: 12.8 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 34.0 3PT% (50-for-147)
- Caris LeVert: 15.7 PTS, 42.7 FG%, 30.7 3PT% (31-for-101)
Pistons Team Leaders
- Jerami Grant: 20.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 1.1 BLK, 41.4 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (42-for-127)
- Cade Cunningham: 15.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 38.2 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (49-for-152)
- Saddiq Bey: 11.9 PTS, 34.5 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (47-for-159)
- Isaiah Stewart: 7.5 PTS, 8.0 REB, 1.2 BLK, 54.4 FG%
- Killian Hayes: 6.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 33.3 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (21-for-61)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.