The Brooklyn Nets (20-8) are favored (-1.5) to continue a three-game win streak when they host the Philadelphia 76ers (15-14) at 7:30 PM ET on Thursday, December 16, 2021 at Barclays Center. The matchup has an over/under of 213.5.
Nets vs. 76ers Predictions
Nets vs. 76ers Betting Odds
Nets vs. 76ers Last 10 Games
- Brooklyn has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Brooklyn’s last 10 outings saw four hit the over.
- The last 10 Nets games averaged 219.9 total points, 6.4 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Nets’ per-game scoring average across their past 10 games is 2.4 points higher than their season-long average.
- Philadelphia is 5-5 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Philadelphia’s past 10 contests saw three hit the over.
- The last 10 76ers games averaged 211.7 total points, 1.8 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the 76ers have scored 2.8 fewer points per contest compared to their 105.6 PPG season-long scoring average.
Nets vs. 76ers Betting Trends
- Brooklyn has covered the spread 12 times this season (12-16-0).
- In games this season when favored by 1.5 points or more, the Nets are 10-14 against the spread.
- Games involving Brooklyn have hit the over 12 times this season.
- The Nets are shooting 46.6% from the field this season, 1.4 percentage points higher than the 45.2% the 76ers allow to opponents.
- Brooklyn is 11-6 against the spread and 16-1 overall when it shoots better than 45.2% from the field.
- Philadelphia has covered the spread 12 times this year (12-16-1).
- In games they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the 76ers have an ATS record of 7-7-1.
- Games involving Philadelphia have hit the over 10 times this year.
- The 76ers are shooting 45.8% from the field, 2.8% higher than the 43.0% the Nets’ opponents have shot this season.
- Philadelphia is 10-9-1 against the spread and 13-7 overall when it shoots better than 43.0% from the field.
Nets vs. 76ers Over/Under Trends
- A total of 18 Brooklyn games this season have gone over Thursday’s total of 213.5 points.
- This season, 15 of Philadelphia’s games have ended with a score higher than 213.5 points.
- The total for the contest of 213.5 is 2.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Nets (110.1 points per game) and the 76ers (105.6 points per game).
- The 213 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 0.5 fewer than the 213.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the Nets have seen a 218.5 over/under in their games this season, 5.0 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 1.1 points fewer than the average over/under in 76ers’ games this season (214.6 points).
Nets Team Leaders
- Kevin Durant: 29.6 PTS, 7.8 REB, 5.8 AST, 52.3 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (48-for-128)
- James Harden: 20.8 PTS, 7.9 REB, 9.6 AST, 1.4 STL, 40.4 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (64-for-190)
- LaMarcus Aldridge: 14.0 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 57.3 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (11-for-30)
- Patty Mills: 13.3 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 44.7 3PT% (89-for-199)
- Bruce Brown: 6.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46.8 FG%, 32.0 3PT% (8-for-25)
76ers Team Leaders
- Tyrese Maxey: 17.0 PTS, 48.0 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (33-for-89)
- Tobias Harris: 18.9 PTS, 7.8 REB, 47.4 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (26-for-82)
- Seth Curry: 15.7 PTS, 50.8 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (54-for-137)
- Shake Milton: 11.1 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (22-for-70)
- Georges Niang: 10.4 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (54-for-142)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.