The San Antonio Spurs (10-16) square off against the Charlotte Hornets (15-14) as 3.5-point favorites on Wednesday, December 15, 2021 at 8:30 PM ET.
Spurs vs. Hornets Predictions
Spurs vs. Hornets Betting Odds
Spurs vs. Hornets Last 10 Games
- San Antonio is 6-4 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- San Antonio and its opponents have hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The Spurs’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 1.9 points higher than their season-long average.
- Charlotte covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Charlotte games have surpassed the set total seven times.
- During their last 10 games, the Hornets have a 120.6 points-per-game average, 5.5 points above their season-long scoring average.
Spurs vs. Hornets Betting Trends
- San Antonio has covered the spread 15 times in 26 games with a set spread.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Spurs have an ATS record of 2-1.
- This season, San Antonio’s games have hit the over 12 times.
- This season, the Spurs have a 46.8% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.4% lower than the 47.2% of shots the Hornets’ opponents have knocked down.
- San Antonio is 10-3 against the spread and 7-6 overall when it shoots higher than 47.2% from the field.
- Charlotte has covered the spread 17 times over 29 games with a set spread.
- The Hornets are 8-5 ATS when playing as at least 3.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Charlotte’s games have hit the over 17 times.
- The Hornets’ 46.1% shooting percentage from the field this season is 0.3 percentage points higher than the Spurs have allowed to their opponents (45.8%).
- Charlotte has put together a 10-3 record against the spread and an 8-5 straight up record in games it shoots better than 45.8% from the field.
Spurs Team Leaders
- Dejounte Murray: 18.0 PTS, 8.4 REB, 8.3 AST, 2.0 STL, 44.3 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (35-for-104)
- Derrick White: 13.9 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.2 STL, 41.9 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (40-for-140)
- Keldon Johnson: 14.5 PTS, 46.9 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (32-for-72)
- Jakob Poeltl: 12.4 PTS, 9.1 REB, 1.6 BLK, 62.6 FG%
- Lonnie Walker IV: 10.6 PTS, 38.5 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (39-for-132)
Hornets Team Leaders
- Miles Bridges: 19.8 PTS, 7.3 REB, 1.2 STL, 46.5 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (59-for-180)
- LaMelo Ball: 20.0 PTS, 7.7 REB, 8.3 AST, 1.9 STL, 41.8 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (70-for-179)
- Gordon Hayward: 17.6 PTS, 45.4 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (51-for-133)
- Kelly Oubre Jr.: 17.0 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.3 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (87-for-224)
- Cody Martin: 8.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 49.2 FG%, 46.8 3PT% (29-for-62)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.