Atlantic Division foes square off when the Philadelphia 76ers (15-13) host the Miami Heat (16-12) at Wells Fargo Center, tipping off at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, December 15, 2021. The Heat are 5.5-point underdogs in the game, the first matchup between the teams this season.
76ers vs. Heat Predictions
76ers vs. Heat Betting Odds
76ers vs. Heat Last 10 Games
- Philadelphia has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Philadelphia and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The 76ers’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 3.2 points lower than their season-long average.
- Miami has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Miami’s past 10 outings saw six go over the total.
- Across their past 10 games, the Heat have scored 3.7 fewer points per contest compared to their 107.1 PPG season-long scoring average.
76ers vs. Heat Betting Trends
- Philadelphia has gone 12-15-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point favorites or more, the 76ers have an ATS record of 1-5.
- This season, 10 of Philadelphia’s games have gone over the point total.
- The 76ers make 45.8% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.9 percentage points higher than the Heat have allowed to their opponents (43.9%).
- Philadelphia is 10-6-1 against the spread and 13-4 overall when it shoots better than 43.9% from the field.
- Miami is 16-12-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5.5-point underdogs or more, the Heat have an ATS record of 4-2.
- Miami games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 16 times this year.
- The Heat’s 46.2% shooting percentage from the field this season is 1.0 percentage point higher than the 76ers have given up to their opponents (45.2%).
- This season, Miami has a 12-4 record against the spread and a 13-3 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 45.2% from the field.
76ers Team Leaders
- Tyrese Maxey: 16.7 PTS, 46.9 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (31-for-84)
- Joel Embiid: 24.2 PTS, 10.8 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.4 BLK, 44.1 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (22-for-57)
- Andre Drummond: 6.3 PTS, 9.7 REB, 1.1 BLK, 49.6 FG%
- Tobias Harris: 18.6 PTS, 7.9 REB, 47.3 FG%, 30.7 3PT% (23-for-75)
- Seth Curry: 16.0 PTS, 51.0 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (53-for-133)
Heat Team Leaders
- Kyle Lowry: 13.8 PTS, 8.0 AST, 1.1 STL, 43.4 FG%, 33.5 3PT% (57-for-170)
- Tyler Herro: 20.3 PTS, 44.0 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (65-for-170)
- PJ Tucker: 7.4 PTS, 50.3 FG%, 44.7 3PT% (34-for-76)
- Duncan Robinson: 11.1 PTS, 37.8 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (80-for-238)
- Dewayne Dedmon: 6.2 PTS, 56.8 FG%, 64.3 3PT% (9-for-14)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.