The Milwaukee Bucks (18-11) are just 1.5-point favorites as they look to continue an eight-game home winning streak when they square off against the Indiana Pacers (12-17) on Wednesday, December 15, 2021 at Fiserv Forum. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 217.5 points.
Bucks vs. Pacers Predictions
Bucks vs. Pacers Betting Odds
Bucks vs. Pacers Last 10 Games
- Milwaukee has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Milwaukee games has surpassed the set total six times.
- The past 10 Bucks games averaged 1.6 more points (219.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- During the last 10 games, the Bucks are scoring 3.1 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Indiana is 4-6 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Indiana and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Pacers games averaged 213.3 total points, 4.2 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Pacers’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 108.7, 0.9 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Bucks vs. Pacers Betting Trends
- Milwaukee has put together a 12-17-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bucks are 11-11 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, 11 of Milwaukee’s games have gone over the point total.
- This season, the Bucks have a 45.3% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.2% lower than the 45.5% of shots the Pacers’ opponents have made.
- Milwaukee has a 10-4 record against the spread and a 14-0 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 45.5% from the field.
- Indiana is 16-13-0 against the spread this year.
- The Pacers have an ATS record of 8-3 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- This season, 13 of Indiana’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Pacers are shooting 45.9% from the field, 2.3% higher than the 43.6% the Bucks’ opponents have shot this season.
- Indiana is 12-8 against the spread and 11-9 overall when it shoots better than 43.6% from the field.
Bucks vs. Pacers Over/Under Trends
- This season, Milwaukee and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total of 217.5 points 15 times.
- A total of 12 of Indiana’s games ended with a combined score over 217.5 points this season.
- Together, the two teams combine for 218.3 points per game, 0.8 points more than the total of 217.5 for this game.
- This matchup’s over/under is 4.6 fewer points than the 212.9 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Bucks games is 219.9 points, 2.4 more than the over/under of 217.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 1.9 points more than the average over/under in Pacers’ games this season (215.6 points).
Bucks Team Leaders
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: 27.0 PTS, 11.6 REB, 5.8 AST, 1.1 STL, 1.6 BLK, 52.9 FG%, 28.0 3PT% (28-for-100)
- Bobby Portis: 15.5 PTS, 9.0 REB, 47.2 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (45-for-114)
- Jrue Holiday: 16.0 PTS, 6.2 AST, 1.4 STL, 46.6 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (40-for-109)
- Khris Middleton: 17.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.2 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (46-for-131)
- Pat Connaughton: 12.2 PTS, 49.6 FG%, 42.4 3PT% (78-for-184)
Pacers Team Leaders
- Domantas Sabonis: 18.6 PTS, 11.9 REB, 1.1 STL, 59.0 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (22-for-72)
- Malcolm Brogdon: 20.0 PTS, 6.3 AST, 45.0 FG%, 30.5 3PT% (43-for-141)
- Myles Turner: 12.8 PTS, 7.5 REB, 2.8 BLK, 51.2 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (51-for-135)
- Chris Duarte: 12.9 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (48-for-140)
- Caris LeVert: 15.7 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (29-for-96)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.