Two of the NBA’s top scorers take the court when Nikola Jokic (fifth, 26.5 PPG) and the Denver Nuggets (14-13) host Karl-Anthony Towns (12th, 24.0 PPG) and the Minnesota Timberwolves (12-15) on Wednesday, December 15, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET. The Nuggets are 4.5-point favorites.
Nuggets vs. Timberwolves Predictions
Nuggets vs. Timberwolves Betting Odds
Nuggets vs. Timberwolves Last 10 Games
- Denver has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Denver’s last 10 games saw nine go over the total.
- The Nuggets’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 5.5 points higher than their season-long average.
- Minnesota has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Minnesota games have gone over the set total eight times.
- During their past 10 games, the Timberwolves have scored 1.6 more points per contest compared to their 108.1 PPG season-long scoring average.
Nuggets vs. Timberwolves Betting Trends
- Denver has put together a 12-15-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 4.5-point favorites or more, the Nuggets have an ATS record of 1-5.
- Denver’s games have gone over the total 15 times this season.
- The Nuggets are shooting 46.4% from the field this season, 1.5 percentage points higher than the 44.9% the Timberwolves allow to opponents.
- Denver is 9-7 against the spread and 10-6 overall when it shoots better than 44.9% from the field.
- Minnesota has covered the spread 12 times in 27 games with a set spread.
- The Timberwolves are 3-4 ATS when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- This season, Minnesota’s games have hit the over 13 times.
- The Timberwolves are shooting 42.5% from the field, 4.3% lower than the 46.8% the Nuggets’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Minnesota has a 6-0 record against the spread and a 6-0 record overall in games the team collectively shoots above 46.8% from the field.
Nuggets Team Leaders
- Nikola Jokic: 26.5 PTS, 13.8 REB, 7.3 AST, 1.3 STL, 58.4 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (37-for-99)
- Aaron Gordon: 14.3 PTS, 51.9 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (27-for-79)
- Will Barton: 16.3 PTS, 44.5 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (60-for-153)
- Monte Morris: 12.7 PTS, 48.0 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (42-for-117)
- Jeff Green: 9.6 PTS, 48.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (20-for-60)
Timberwolves Team Leaders
- Karl-Anthony Towns: 24.0 PTS, 9.2 REB, 1.1 BLK, 50.1 FG%, 42.3 3PT% (63-for-149)
- Anthony Edwards: 21.5 PTS, 1.6 STL, 42.4 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (77-for-228)
- D’Angelo Russell: 19.0 PTS, 6.4 AST, 38.3 FG%, 33.0 3PT% (64-for-194)
- Jarred Vanderbilt: 6.2 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.5 STL, 55.0 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
- Malik Beasley: 11.2 PTS, 36.2 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (74-for-216)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.