Anthony Davis and the Los Angeles Lakers (15-13) are 2.5-point underdogs against Luka Doncic and the Dallas Mavericks (14-13) Wednesday, December 15, 2021 at American Airlines Center. The game starts at 7:30 PM ET.
Mavericks vs. Lakers Predictions
Mavericks vs. Lakers Betting Odds
Mavericks vs. Lakers Last 10 Games
- Dallas is 4-6 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- In two of those 10 games, the final combined score has surpassed the set total.
- Across their past 10 games, the Mavericks have scored 0.5 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Los Angeles covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Los Angeles’ last 10 outings saw four hit the over.
- The Lakers’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 113.7, 2.4 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Mavericks vs. Lakers Betting Trends
- Dallas has put together a record of 12-15-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point favorites or more, the Mavericks have an ATS record of 8-6.
- Dallas’ games have gone over the total eight times this season.
- The Mavericks make 44.5% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.2 percentage points lower than the Lakers have allowed to their opponents (44.7%).
- In games Dallas shoots better than 44.7% from the field, it is 6-6 against the spread and 9-3 overall.
- Los Angeles is 11-17-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Lakers have an ATS record of 3-2.
- Los Angeles’ games have gone over the total 15 times this year.
- Los Angeles is 9-9 against the spread and 13-5 overall when it shoots better than 46.3% from the field.
Mavericks Team Leaders
- Luka Doncic: 25.6 PTS, 8.0 REB, 8.5 AST, 44.7 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (57-for-175)
- Kristaps Porzingis: 19.5 PTS, 7.9 REB, 1.6 BLK, 45.0 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (33-for-111)
- Jalen Brunson: 14.4 PTS, 49.0 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (24-for-76)
- Tim Hardaway Jr.: 14.2 PTS, 38.5 FG%, 33.2 3PT% (65-for-196)
- Dorian Finney-Smith: 9.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.9 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (49-for-129)
Lakers Team Leaders
- Anthony Davis: 24.0 PTS, 10.2 REB, 1.3 STL, 2.2 BLK, 52.3 FG%, 19.2 3PT% (10-for-52)
- Russell Westbrook: 19.5 PTS, 7.7 REB, 8.4 AST, 1.2 STL, 45.1 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (36-for-111)
- Carmelo Anthony: 13.5 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (68-for-165)
- Malik Monk: 9.7 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (48-for-133)
- Dwight Howard: 5.0 PTS, 62.5 FG%, 75.0 3PT% (6-for-8)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.