The Cleveland Cavaliers (17-12) are 8.5-point favorites as they attempt to extend a four-game win streak when they host the Houston Rockets (9-18) on Wednesday, December 15, 2021 at Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 221.5 points.
Cavaliers vs. Rockets Predictions
Cavaliers vs. Rockets Betting Odds
Cavaliers vs. Rockets Last 10 Games
- Cleveland has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread 10 times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Cleveland games has exceeded the set total four times.
- The last 10 Cavaliers games averaged 211.5 total points, 10.0 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Cavaliers have a points-per-game average 5.8 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Houston has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread nine times in those games.
- Houston and its opponents have combined to hit the over in eight of the past 10 games.
- The Rockets’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 221.3 points scored. That’s 0.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Rockets are scoring 118.2 points per game compared to their 106.9 season average.
Cavaliers vs. Rockets Betting Trends
- Cleveland is 23-6-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 8.5-point favorites or more, the Cavaliers have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- Cleveland’s games have gone over the total 11 times this season.
- The Cavaliers make 45.8% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.6 percentage points higher than the Rockets have allowed to their opponents (45.2%).
- In games Cleveland shoots better than 45.2% from the field, it is 14-2 against the spread and 12-4 overall.
- Houston is 15-11-1 against the spread this year.
- The Rockets have an ATS record of 8-5-1 when playing as at least 8.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Houston have hit the over 13 times this season.
- The Rockets are shooting 44.8% from the field, 0.5% higher than the 44.3% the Cavaliers’ opponents have shot this season.
- Houston is 12-2-1 against the spread and 8-7 overall when it shoots higher than 44.3% from the field.
Cavaliers vs. Rockets Over/Under Trends
- Cleveland and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (221.5 points) seven times this season.
- A total of 13 of Houston’s games finished with a combined score over 221.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the game of 221.5 is 8.6 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Cavaliers (106.0 points per game) and the Rockets (106.9 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 214.5 points per game, 7.0 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Cavaliers games is 212.2 points, 9.3 fewer than the over/under of 221.5 points for this contest.
- Rockets games have an over/under of 220.0 points this season, 1.5 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Cavaliers Team Leaders
- Jarrett Allen: 17.3 PTS, 11.1 REB, 1.3 BLK, 71.4 FG%
- Darius Garland: 18.9 PTS, 7.5 AST, 1.3 STL, 46.2 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (71-for-184)
- Evan Mobley: 13.8 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.8 BLK, 47.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (14-for-42)
- Ricky Rubio: 12.8 PTS, 6.3 AST, 1.2 STL, 35.9 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (51-for-147)
- Kevin Love: 11.9 PTS, 7.2 REB, 41.9 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (44-for-109)
Rockets Team Leaders
- Christian Wood: 16.5 PTS, 11.1 REB, 45.8 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (44-for-128)
- Jae’Sean Tate: 12.0 PTS, 49.0 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (21-for-72)
- Alperen Sengun: 9.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 50.0 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (10-for-30)
- Eric Gordon: 15.1 PTS, 48.4 FG%, 44.8 3PT% (56-for-125)
- Kenyon Martin Jr.: 7.0 PTS, 54.7 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (11-for-37)
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.