The New York Knicks (12-15) host the Golden State Warriors (22-5) after losing four home games in a row. The Warriors are favored by 4.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 7:30 PM ET on Tuesday, December 14, 2021.
Warriors vs. Knicks Predictions
Warriors vs. Knicks Betting Odds
Warriors vs. Knicks Last 10 Games
- Golden State has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final combined score of the past 10 Warriors games exceeded the set total one time.
- Over their past 10 games, the Warriors have a points-per-game average 3.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
- New York is 3-7 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- New York and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- During the past 10 games, the Knicks are scoring 103.3 points per game compared to their 105.8 season average.
Warriors vs. Knicks Betting Trends
- Golden State has covered the spread in a matchup 17 times this season (17-9-1).
- In games they have played as 4.5-point favorites or more, the Warriors have an ATS record of 11-5-1.
- Games involving Golden State have hit the over seven times this season.
- The Warriors make 47.1% of their shots from the field this season, which is 3.2 percentage points higher than the Knicks have allowed to their opponents (43.9%).
- In games Golden State shoots better than 43.9% from the field, it is 16-4-1 against the spread and 20-1 overall.
- New York has covered the spread 11 times this year (11-16-0).
- In games they have played as 4.5-point underdogs or more, the Knicks have an ATS record of 2-3.
- This season, 12 of New York’s games have gone over the point total.
- New York has compiled an 11-6 record against the spread and an 11-6 straight up record in games it shoots above 42.4% from the field.
Warriors Team Leaders
- Stephen Curry: 27.0 PTS, 6.3 AST, 1.7 STL, 43.2 FG%, 40.1 3PT% (140-for-349)
- Draymond Green: 8.3 PTS, 7.9 REB, 7.3 AST, 1.4 STL, 55.8 FG%, 28.0 3PT% (7-for-25)
- Andrew Wiggins: 18.4 PTS, 48.9 FG%, 40.4 3PT% (57-for-141)
- Jordan Poole: 17.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 44.7 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (74-for-213)
- Kevon Looney: 5.9 PTS, 54.5 FG%
Knicks Team Leaders
- Julius Randle: 19.1 PTS, 10.0 REB, 5.3 AST, 42.6 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (46-for-141)
- RJ Barrett: 15.1 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (47-for-133)
- Derrick Rose: 12.3 PTS, 45.2 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (34-for-87)
- Alec Burks: 11.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.4 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (51-for-123)
- Evan Fournier: 12.4 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (67-for-178)