The Los Angeles Clippers (15-12) are underdogs (+2) in their attempt to build on a three-game winning streak when they host the Phoenix Suns (21-4) at 10:30 PM ET on Monday, December 13, 2021 at Staples Center.
Suns vs. Clippers Predictions
Suns vs. Clippers Betting Odds
Suns vs. Clippers Last 10 Games
- Phoenix is 9-1 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Phoenix and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- During their last 10 games, the Suns have scored 1.1 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Los Angeles is 2-7-1 against the spread and 5-5 overall over its past 10 contests.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- During their past 10 games, the Clippers are scoring at a rate of 106.0 PPG, equal to their season-long scoring average.
Suns vs. Clippers Betting Trends
- Phoenix has covered the spread in a game 13 times this season (13-12-0).
- The Suns are 10-10 ATS when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- This season, 10 of Phoenix’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Suns make 47.7% of their shots from the field this season, which is 3.6 percentage points higher than the Clippers have allowed to their opponents (44.1%).
- Phoenix is 12-8 against the spread and 18-2 overall when it shoots better than 44.1% from the field.
- Los Angeles is 11-15-1 against the spread this season.
- The Clippers have an ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 2-point underdogs.
- This season, 12 of Los Angeles’ games have gone over the point total.
- Los Angeles has put together a 10-5-1 record against the spread and a 12-4 straight up record in games it shoots better than 43.4% from the field.
Suns Team Leaders
- Chris Paul: 14.4 PTS, 10.2 AST, 2.0 STL, 48.0 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (25-for-75)
- Devin Booker: 23.2 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (50-for-124)
- Deandre Ayton: 16.3 PTS, 11.1 REB, 61.4 FG%
- Mikal Bridges: 12.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 53.9 FG%, 42.1 3PT% (32-for-76)
- JaVale McGee: 10.5 PTS, 7.3 REB, 65.7 FG%
Clippers Team Leaders
- Paul George: 25.0 PTS, 7.3 REB, 5.4 AST, 1.9 STL, 42.2 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (64-for-201)
- Reggie Jackson: 17.5 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (74-for-226)
- Ivica Zubac: 10.0 PTS, 8.1 REB, 67.3 FG%
- Eric Bledsoe: 9.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.5 FG%, 28.2 3PT% (22-for-78)
- Terance Mann: 9.7 PTS, 46.5 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (27-for-72)