The Philadelphia 76ers (15-12) are only 2-point favorites as they look to build on a three-game road winning streak when they take on the Memphis Grizzlies (16-11) on Monday, December 13, 2021 at FedExForum. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 210.5.
76ers vs. Grizzlies Predictions
76ers vs. Grizzlies Betting Odds
76ers vs. Grizzlies Last 10 Games
- Philadelphia has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Two times in those 10 games, the final combined score has exceeded the set total.
- The past 10 76ers games averaged 3.6 more points (214.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the 76ers have a points-per-game average 2.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Memphis covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Memphis and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Grizzlies games averaged 217.8 total points, 7.3 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their past 10 games, the Grizzlies have scored 0.6 more points per contest compared to their 110.4 PPG season-long scoring average.
76ers vs. Grizzlies Betting Trends
- Philadelphia has covered the spread in a matchup 12 times this season (12-14-1).
- The 76ers have an ATS record of 5-6 when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- This season, Philadelphia’s games have hit the over nine times.
- The 76ers are shooting 45.8% from the field this season, 0.4 percentage points lower than the 46.2% the Grizzlies allow to opponents.
- Philadelphia has a 9-4-1 record against the spread and a 12-2 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 46.2% from the field.
- Memphis has put together a record of 16-11-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this year when an underdog by 2 points or more, the Grizzlies have gone 7-3 against the spread.
- Memphis games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 14 times this year.
- The Grizzlies’ 45.1% shooting percentage from the field this season is 0.2 percentage points higher than the 76ers have allowed to their opponents (44.9%).
- This season, Memphis has an 11-2 record against the spread and an 11-2 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 44.9% from the field.
76ers vs. Grizzlies Over/Under Trends
- Philadelphia and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (210.5 points) 17 times this season.
- In Memphis’ 27 games this season, 19 have finished with more combined scoring than Monday’s point total of 210.5.
- The point total for the contest of 210.5 is 6.4 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the 76ers (106.5 points per game) and the Grizzlies (110.4 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 215.8 points per game, 5.3 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The 76ers have seen a 215.2 average over/under in their games this season, 4.7 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 9.8 points separates the average total points bet in Grizzlies’ games (220.3 points) and this game’s over/under (210.5 points).
76ers Team Leaders
- Joel Embiid: 24.2 PTS, 10.8 REB, 1.1 STL, 1.4 BLK, 44.1 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (22-for-57)
- Tyrese Maxey: 16.4 PTS, 46.6 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (29-for-79)
- Tobias Harris: 18.9 PTS, 8.2 REB, 47.5 FG%, 31.5 3PT% (23-for-73)
- Andre Drummond: 6.3 PTS, 9.7 REB, 1.1 BLK, 50.0 FG%
- Seth Curry: 16.0 PTS, 51.0 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (53-for-133)
Grizzlies Team Leaders
- Ja Morant: 24.1 PTS, 6.8 AST, 1.6 STL, 47.6 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (31-for-87)
- Desmond Bane: 16.4 PTS, 46.3 FG%, 39.9 3PT% (71-for-178)
- Steven Adams: 7.0 PTS, 8.7 REB, 52.7 FG%
- De’Anthony Melton: 10.2 PTS, 1.6 STL, 41.0 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (43-for-122)
- Tyus Jones: 7.3 PTS, 44.9 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (26-for-64)