The Denver Nuggets (13-13) are favored (by 3.5 points) to stop a three-game home losing streak when they host the Washington Wizards (15-12) on Monday, December 13, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 215.5.
Nuggets vs. Wizards Predictions
Nuggets vs. Wizards Betting Odds
Nuggets vs. Wizards Last 10 Games
- Denver is 4-6 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Denver’s past 10 games saw nine go over the total.
- The past 10 Nuggets games averaged 3.4 fewer points (212.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Nuggets’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 4.2 points higher than their season-long average.
- Washington covered the spread twice in its last 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Washington and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Wizards games averaged 2.8 fewer points (212.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- During the past 10 games, the Wizards are scoring 105.5 points per game compared to their 105.7 season average.
Nuggets vs. Wizards Betting Trends
- Denver has covered the spread 11 times over 26 games with a set spread.
- The Nuggets have an ATS record of 3-5 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- This season, 14 of Denver’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Nuggets are shooting 46.4% from the field this season, 1.7 percentage points higher than the 44.7% the Wizards allow to opponents.
- Denver is 8-7 against the spread and 9-6 overall when it shoots better than 44.7% from the field.
- Washington is 12-15-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 3.5 points or more so far this season, the Wizards have gone 3-5 against the spread.
- This season, 12 of Washington’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Wizards are shooting 46.2% from the field, 0.7% lower than the 46.9% the Nuggets’ opponents have shot this season.
- Washington is 8-5 against the spread and 10-3 overall when it shoots better than 46.9% from the field.
Nuggets vs. Wizards Over/Under Trends
- Denver and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (215.5 points) 10 times this season.
- In Washington’s 27 games this season, 12 have finished with more combined scoring than Monday’s total of 215.5.
- The Nuggets average 105.5 points per game against the Wizards’ 105.7, amounting to 4.3 points under the game’s total of 215.5.
- This matchup’s over/under is 2.6 fewer points than the 212.9 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Nuggets games is 213.2 points, 2.3 fewer than the over/under of 215.5 points for this contest.
- Wizards’ games have a total points bet of 215.6 points this season, 0.1 points more than the over/under for this game.
Nuggets Team Leaders
- Nikola Jokic: 26.5 PTS, 13.5 REB, 7.2 AST, 1.2 STL, 58.2 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (36-for-97)
- Will Barton: 16.3 PTS, 44.5 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (60-for-153)
- Aaron Gordon: 14.2 PTS, 52.4 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (26-for-75)
- Monte Morris: 12.3 PTS, 47.6 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (39-for-110)
- Jeff Green: 9.5 PTS, 48.3 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (19-for-59)
Wizards Team Leaders
- Bradley Beal: 22.5 PTS, 5.7 AST, 44.2 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (35-for-133)
- Montrezl Harrell: 14.9 PTS, 7.9 REB, 64.3 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (2-for-8)
- Kyle Kuzma: 13.4 PTS, 8.3 REB, 42.5 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (54-for-152)
- Spencer Dinwiddie: 13.3 PTS, 5.3 AST, 39.2 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (41-for-121)
- Daniel Gafford: 9.2 PTS, 2.0 BLK, 67.6 FG%