The Dallas Mavericks (13-13) are 3.5-point favorites as they attempt to end a five-game home losing streak when they host the Charlotte Hornets (15-13) on Monday, December 13, 2021 at American Airlines Center. The matchup airs at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 219.5.
Mavericks vs. Hornets Predictions
Mavericks vs. Hornets Betting Odds
Mavericks vs. Hornets Last 10 Games
- Dallas is 4-6 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Dallas’ last 10 games saw three go over the total.
- The Mavericks’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 214.2 points scored. That’s 5.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Mavericks are scoring 0.3 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Charlotte covered the spread seven times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Charlotte games have gone over the set total seven times.
- The last 10 Hornets games averaged 223.2 total points, 3.7 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- In their last 10 games, the Hornets have a 121.9 points-per-game average, 6.1 points above their season-long scoring average.
Mavericks vs. Hornets Betting Trends
- Dallas is 11-15-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Mavericks have an ATS record of 6-6.
- Dallas games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times this season.
- This season, the Mavericks have a 44.2% shooting percentage from the field, which is 2.8% lower than the 47.0% of shots the Hornets’ opponents have knocked down.
- In games Dallas shoots better than 47.0% from the field, it is 4-2 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- Charlotte is 17-11-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point underdogs or more, the Hornets have an ATS record of 8-5.
- Charlotte games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 17 times this year.
- Charlotte has compiled a 10-3 record against the spread and an 8-5 straight up record in games it shoots higher than 46.5% from the field.
Mavericks vs. Hornets Over/Under Trends
- This season, six of Dallas’ 26 games have gone over Monday’s total of 219.5 points.
- This season, 19 of Charlotte’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 219.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 219.6 points per game, 0.1 points more than the total of 219.5 for this contest.
- These two teams surrender a combined 221.1 points per game, 1.6 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Mavericks games is 4.6 points fewer than the over/under of 219.5 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 5.0 points fewer than the average over/under in Hornets’ games this season (224.5 points).
Mavericks Team Leaders
- Luka Doncic: 25.6 PTS, 8.0 REB, 8.5 AST, 44.7 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (57-for-175)
- Jalen Brunson: 14.4 PTS, 48.8 FG%, 32.0 3PT% (24-for-75)
- Kristaps Porzingis: 19.3 PTS, 7.6 REB, 1.4 BLK, 45.1 FG%, 29.1 3PT% (30-for-103)
- Tim Hardaway Jr.: 14.0 PTS, 38.4 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (60-for-185)
- Dorian Finney-Smith: 9.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.3 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (46-for-124)
Hornets Team Leaders
- LaMelo Ball: 20.0 PTS, 7.7 REB, 8.3 AST, 1.9 STL, 41.8 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (70-for-179)
- Miles Bridges: 20.3 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.2 STL, 47.2 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (59-for-178)
- Gordon Hayward: 17.6 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (47-for-128)
- Kelly Oubre Jr.: 16.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.3 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (83-for-215)
- Cody Martin: 9.0 PTS, 1.4 STL, 49.4 FG%, 48.3 3PT% (28-for-58)