Giannis Antetokounmpo and the Milwaukee Bucks (18-10) are 2-point underdogs against Jayson Tatum and the Boston Celtics (13-14) Monday, December 13, 2021 at TD Garden. The matchup tips off at 7:30 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 218.5.
Celtics vs. Bucks Predictions
Celtics vs. Bucks Betting Odds
Celtics vs. Bucks Last 10 Games
- Boston has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Boston and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The Celtics’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 211.9 points scored. That’s 6.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Celtics are scoring 0.5 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Milwaukee has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Milwaukee and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The Bucks’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 218.1 points scored. That’s 0.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Bucks are scoring 114.7 points per game compared to their 110.8 season average.
Celtics vs. Bucks Betting Trends
- Boston is 13-13-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2-point favorites or more, the Celtics have an ATS record of 7-6.
- Boston’s games have gone over the total 11 times this season.
- This season, the Celtics have a 44.2% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.8% higher than the 43.4% of shots the Bucks’ opponents have made.
- In games Boston shoots higher than 43.4% from the field, it is 9-5-1 against the spread and 8-7 overall.
- Milwaukee has put together a record of 12-16-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 2-point underdogs or more, the Bucks have an ATS record of 1-4.
- This year, Milwaukee’s games have hit the over 11 times.
- The Bucks’ 45.4% shooting percentage from the field this season is 1.1 percentage points higher than the Celtics have allowed to their opponents (44.3%).
- Milwaukee is 12-7 against the spread and 17-2 overall when it shoots better than 44.3% from the field.
Celtics vs. Bucks Over/Under Trends
- Boston and its opponents have combined to outscore Monday’s total of 218.5 points 12 times this season.
- A total of 13 of Milwaukee’s games ended with a combined score higher than 218.5 points this season.
- The Celtics average 108.0 points per game against the Bucks’ 110.8, totaling 0.3 points over the matchup’s total of 218.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 213.8 points per game, 4.7 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Celtics have seen a 213.1 average over/under in their games this season, 5.4 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Bucks’ games have a total points bet of 219.8 points this season, 1.3 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Celtics Team Leaders
- Jayson Tatum: 25.6 PTS, 8.7 REB, 41.4 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (73-for-223)
- Dennis Schroder: 17.5 PTS, 44.5 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (41-for-120)
- Al Horford: 12.3 PTS, 8.0 REB, 1.6 BLK, 45.4 FG%, 29.0 3PT% (29-for-100)
- Marcus Smart: 11.0 PTS, 5.3 AST, 2.2 STL, 38.3 FG%, 28.0 3PT% (35-for-125)
- Robert Williams III: 9.1 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.8 BLK, 74.1 FG%
Bucks Team Leaders
- Giannis Antetokounmpo: 27.3 PTS, 11.7 REB, 5.9 AST, 1.1 STL, 1.6 BLK, 53.1 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (28-for-97)
- Bobby Portis: 15.6 PTS, 9.1 REB, 47.4 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (44-for-108)
- Jrue Holiday: 15.8 PTS, 6.1 AST, 1.3 STL, 46.4 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (38-for-106)
- Khris Middleton: 18.5 PTS, 5.0 AST, 1.2 STL, 41.4 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (46-for-130)
- Pat Connaughton: 12.1 PTS, 49.8 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (76-for-177)