The Atlanta Hawks (13-13) are heavy favorites (-12) as they try to stop a four-game home losing streak when they take on the Houston Rockets (8-18) on Monday, December 13, 2021 at State Farm Arena. The game airs at 7:30 PM ET.
Hawks vs. Rockets Predictions
Hawks vs. Rockets Betting Odds
Hawks vs. Rockets Last 10 Games
- Atlanta has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Atlanta’s past 10 contests saw six hit the over.
- Over the last 10 games, the Hawks are scoring 2.9 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Houston has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Houston and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The Rockets’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 114.0, 8.1 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Hawks vs. Rockets Betting Trends
- Atlanta has gone 11-15-0 against the spread this season.
- The Hawks have yet to cover the spread when they are at least 12-point favorites (0-1).
- Atlanta’s games have gone over the total 13 times this season.
- This season, the Hawks have a 46.2% shooting percentage from the field, which is 1.1% higher than the 45.1% of shots the Rockets’ opponents have knocked down.
- Atlanta has a 10-4 record against the spread and an 11-3 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 45.1% from the field.
- Houston is 14-11-1 against the spread this season.
- The Rockets have yet to cover the spread (0-0-1) when playing as at least 12-point underdogs.
- Games involving Houston have hit the over 12 times this year.
- The Rockets are shooting 44.6% from the field, 0.9% lower than the 45.5% the Hawks’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Houston has a 10-1-1 record against the spread and a 7-5 record overall in games the team collectively shoots over 45.5% from the field.
Hawks Team Leaders
- Trae Young: 26.5 PTS, 9.5 AST, 45.2 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (71-for-184)
- Clint Capela: 11.5 PTS, 12.8 REB, 1.5 BLK, 57.3 FG%
- John Collins: 17.1 PTS, 7.8 REB, 1.3 BLK, 55.9 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (32-for-80)
- Kevin Huerter: 11.0 PTS, 48.4 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (47-for-114)
- Bogdan Bogdanovic: 11.6 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (43-for-110)
Rockets Team Leaders
- Christian Wood: 16.7 PTS, 11.3 REB, 1.1 BLK, 46.3 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (44-for-122)
- Jae’Sean Tate: 11.9 PTS, 48.8 FG%, 26.5 3PT% (18-for-68)
- Alperen Sengun: 9.0 PTS, 1.1 STL, 50.7 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (10-for-28)
- Kevin Porter Jr.: 12.8 PTS, 5.8 AST, 1.3 STL, 35.8 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (34-for-110)
- Eric Gordon: 14.4 PTS, 47.5 FG%, 43.6 3PT% (51-for-117)