A pair of struggling teams hit the court when the Portland Trail Blazers (11-15) host the Minnesota Timberwolves (11-15) on Sunday, December 12, 2021 at 9:00 PM ET. The Trail Blazers are 1.5-point favorites as they look to break a four-game losing streak against the Timberwolves, who have lost five straight.
Trail Blazers vs. Timberwolves Predictions
Trail Blazers vs. Timberwolves Betting Odds
Trail Blazers vs. Timberwolves Last 10 Games
- Portland covered the spread three times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Portland and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- During their last 10 games, the Trail Blazers have a points-per-game average 2.0 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Minnesota covered the spread four times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- Minnesota’s last 10 outings saw seven hit the over.
- Across their past 10 games, the Timberwolves have scored 1.3 more points per contest compared to their 107.8 PPG season-long scoring average.
Trail Blazers vs. Timberwolves Betting Trends
- Portland is 10-15-1 against the spread this season.
- The Trail Blazers have an ATS record of 9-7-1 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, Portland’s games have hit the over 12 times.
- This season, the Trail Blazers have a 45.3% shooting percentage from the field, which is 0.5% higher than the 44.8% of shots the Timberwolves’ opponents have knocked down.
- In games Portland shoots higher than 44.8% from the field, it is 4-8-1 against the spread and 6-7 overall.
- Minnesota has covered the spread 11 times this season (11-15-0).
- In games this year when an underdog by 1.5 points or more, the Timberwolves have gone 5-9 against the spread.
- Games involving Minnesota have hit the over 12 times this year.
- The Timberwolves’ 42.4% shooting percentage from the field this season is 4.9 percentage points lower than the Trail Blazers have allowed to their opponents (47.3%).
- This season, Minnesota has a 5-0 record against the spread and a 5-0 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 47.3% from the field.
Trail Blazers Team Leaders
- CJ McCollum: 20.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.4 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (77-for-196)
- Jusuf Nurkic: 13.3 PTS, 10.2 REB, 1.1 STL, 57.8 FG%, 23.8 3PT% (5-for-21)
- Damian Lillard: 21.5 PTS, 7.8 AST, 39.7 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (55-for-182)
- Norman Powell: 17.4 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 39.8 3PT% (41-for-103)
- Robert Covington: 6.6 PTS, 39.5 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (41-for-118)
Timberwolves Team Leaders
- Karl-Anthony Towns: 24.0 PTS, 9.2 REB, 1.1 BLK, 50.5 FG%, 43.2 3PT% (63-for-146)
- Anthony Edwards: 21.4 PTS, 1.6 STL, 42.1 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (75-for-221)
- D’Angelo Russell: 19.0 PTS, 6.4 AST, 38.2 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (60-for-186)
- Jarred Vanderbilt: 5.9 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.4 STL, 53.6 FG%
- Malik Beasley: 11.4 PTS, 36.1 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (72-for-211)