The Orlando Magic (5-22) visit the Los Angeles Lakers (14-13) after losing nine straight road games. The Lakers are double-digit favorites by 11.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 9:30 PM ET on Sunday, December 12, 2021.
Lakers vs. Magic Predictions
Lakers vs. Magic Betting Odds
Lakers vs. Magic Last 10 Games
- Los Angeles covered the spread four times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Los Angeles games has gone over the set total five times.
- Over the past 10 games, the Lakers are scoring 3.8 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Orlando has a 1-9 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Orlando games have gone over the set total four times.
- During their past 10 games, the Magic have scored 0.4 more points per contest compared to their 101.6 PPG season-long scoring average.
Lakers vs. Magic Betting Trends
- Los Angeles has compiled a 10-17-0 record against the spread this season.
- This season, Los Angeles’ games have hit the over 15 times.
- The Lakers make 46.5% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.2 percentage points higher than the Magic have allowed to their opponents (46.3%).
- Los Angeles is 8-9 against the spread and 12-5 overall when it shoots better than 46.3% from the field.
- Orlando has put together a record of 12-15-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 11.5 points or more so far this year, the Magic have gone 4-3 against the spread.
- Orlando’s games have gone over the total 14 times this season.
- The Magic are shooting 42.4% from the field, 2.6% lower than the 45.0% the Lakers’ opponents have shot this season.
- Orlando has compiled a 5-3 record against the spread and a 3-5 straight up record in games it shoots above 45.0% from the field.
Lakers Team Leaders
- Anthony Davis: 24.0 PTS, 10.2 REB, 1.3 STL, 2.2 BLK, 52.3 FG%, 19.2 3PT% (10-for-52)
- Russell Westbrook: 19.5 PTS, 7.7 REB, 8.6 AST, 1.2 STL, 44.9 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (36-for-111)
- LeBron James: 26.0 PTS, 6.9 AST, 1.9 STL, 50.0 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (41-for-118)
- Carmelo Anthony: 13.6 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (65-for-160)
- Malik Monk: 10.0 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (48-for-131)
Magic Team Leaders
- Wendell Carter Jr.: 13.0 PTS, 10.0 REB, 50.9 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (36-for-102)
- Cole Anthony: 20.4 PTS, 5.7 AST, 42.9 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (60-for-159)
- Mohamed Bamba: 10.7 PTS, 8.8 REB, 2.2 BLK, 45.7 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (35-for-107)
- Franz Wagner: 14.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 45.3 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (39-for-100)
- Jalen Suggs: 12.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 33.9 FG%, 25.5 3PT% (26-for-102)