The Oklahoma City Thunder (8-17) are 5-point underdogs as they attempt to stop a four-game home losing streak when they take on the Dallas Mavericks (12-13) on Sunday, December 12, 2021 at Paycom Center. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET.
Mavericks vs. Thunder Predictions
Mavericks vs. Thunder Betting Odds
Mavericks vs. Thunder Last 10 Games
- Dallas is 3-7 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Dallas games has exceeded the set total three times.
- Over their last 10 games, the Mavericks have scored 0.9 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Oklahoma City has a 2-8 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Oklahoma City games have surpassed the set total seven times.
- During their past 10 games, the Thunder have scored 1.5 more points per contest compared to their 99.1 PPG season-long scoring average.
Mavericks vs. Thunder Betting Trends
- Dallas has put together a 10-15-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Mavericks are 2-5 ATS when playing as at least 5-point favorites.
- This season, Dallas’ games have hit the over eight times.
- The Mavericks make 44.3% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.4 percentage points lower than the Thunder have allowed to their opponents (44.7%).
- In games Dallas shoots higher than 44.7% from the field, it is 5-6 against the spread and 8-3 overall.
- Oklahoma City has put together a record of 15-10-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5-point underdogs or more, the Thunder have an ATS record of 11-6.
- Games involving Oklahoma City have hit the over 10 times this year.
- The Thunder’s 41.2% shooting percentage from the field this season is 5.7 percentage points lower than the Mavericks have allowed to their opponents (46.9%).
- This season, Oklahoma City has a 2-2 record against the spread and a 2-2 record overall in games the team collectively shoots better than 46.9% from the field.
Mavericks Team Leaders
- Luka Doncic: 25.6 PTS, 8.0 REB, 8.5 AST, 44.7 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (57-for-175)
- Jalen Brunson: 14.3 PTS, 49.1 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (23-for-71)
- Kristaps Porzingis: 19.6 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.4 BLK, 45.7 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (30-for-100)
- Tim Hardaway Jr.: 14.3 PTS, 38.8 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (58-for-179)
- Dorian Finney-Smith: 9.1 PTS, 1.5 STL, 44.0 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (44-for-119)
Thunder Team Leaders
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: 21.4 PTS, 5.0 AST, 41.0 FG%, 29.8 3PT% (42-for-141)
- Josh Giddey: 10.6 PTS, 5.9 AST, 40.4 FG%, 25.9 3PT% (21-for-81)
- Luguentz Dort: 17.3 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 33.0 3PT% (60-for-182)
- Darius Bazley: 8.7 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 37.6 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (24-for-88)
- Jeremiah Robinson-Earl: 6.8 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (26-for-77)