Southeast Division opponents square off when the Miami Heat (15-11) host the Chicago Bulls (17-9) at FTX Arena, beginning at 8:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 11, 2021. The Bulls are 1.5-point underdogs in the game, the second matchup between the squads this season.
Heat vs. Bulls Predictions
Heat vs. Bulls Betting Odds
Heat vs. Bulls Last 10 Games
- Miami is 4-6 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Miami’s past 10 contests saw five hit the over.
- During the last 10 games, the Heat are scoring 5.0 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Chicago has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Chicago and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- Over the past 10 games, the Bulls are scoring 109.0 points per game compared to their 108.9 season average.
Heat vs. Bulls Betting Trends
- Miami has covered the spread 15 times in 26 games with a set spread.
- The Heat have an ATS record of 7-9 when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- This season, 15 of Miami’s games have gone over the point total.
- The Heat make 46.1% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.5 percentage points higher than the Bulls have allowed to their opponents (44.6%).
- Miami has a 12-4 record against the spread and a 13-3 straight-up record in games it shoots better than 44.6% from the field.
- Chicago is 17-9-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bulls have an ATS record of 4-4 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Chicago’s games have hit the over 11 times.
- The Bulls’ 46.8% shooting percentage from the field this season is 2.6 percentage points higher than the Heat have allowed to their opponents (44.2%).
- Chicago has put together an 11-4 record against the spread and an 11-4 straight up record in games it shoots above 44.2% from the field.
Heat Team Leaders
- Jimmy Butler: 22.8 PTS, 5.2 AST, 2.2 STL, 50.9 FG%, 19.4 3PT% (6-for-31)
- Kyle Lowry: 13.3 PTS, 7.8 AST, 42.4 FG%, 31.2 3PT% (49-for-157)
- Tyler Herro: 20.8 PTS, 44.4 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (62-for-158)
- Bam Adebayo: 18.7 PTS, 10.2 REB, 1.1 STL, 51.9 FG%
- Duncan Robinson: 10.7 PTS, 36.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (74-for-222)
Bulls Team Leaders
- Zach LaVine: 25.8 PTS, 48.7 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (72-for-191)
- DeMar DeRozan: 26.4 PTS, 49.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (20-for-60)
- Lonzo Ball: 12.7 PTS, 5.0 AST, 1.7 STL, 41.7 FG%, 42.7 3PT% (79-for-185)
- Nikola Vucevic: 15.4 PTS, 10.6 REB, 1.1 BLK, 41.4 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (31-for-90)
- Alex Caruso: 8.5 PTS, 2.2 STL, 44.2 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (23-for-69)