The Memphis Grizzlies (15-11) are at home in Southwest Division play against the Houston Rockets (8-17) on Saturday, December 11, 2021 at 8:00 PM ET. The Grizzlies are favored by 8 points in the game, the second matchup between the teams this season. The point total in the matchup is set at 221.5.
Grizzlies vs. Rockets Predictions
Grizzlies vs. Rockets Betting Odds
Grizzlies vs. Rockets Last 10 Games
- Memphis has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Memphis games has gone over the set total five times.
- The last 10 Grizzlies games averaged 218.1 total points, 3.4 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- In their past 10 games, the Grizzlies have a points-per-game average 1.3 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Houston is 7-3 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Houston and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Rockets games averaged 2.0 fewer points (219.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the past 10 games, the Rockets are scoring 113.3 points per game compared to their 105.9 season average.
Grizzlies vs. Rockets Betting Trends
- Memphis has covered the spread 16 times this season (16-10-0).
- The Grizzlies are a perfect 2-0 ATS when playing as at least 8-point favorites.
- This season, 13 of Memphis’ games have gone over the point total.
- The Grizzlies are shooting 45.0% from the field this season, 0.1 percentage points higher than the 44.9% the Rockets allow to opponents.
- In games Memphis shoots higher than 44.9% from the field, it is 11-1 against the spread and 10-2 overall.
- Houston has compiled a 13-11-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Rockets have an ATS record of 7-5-1 when playing as at least 8-point underdogs.
- Games involving Houston have hit the over 11 times this year.
- The Rockets are shooting 44.5% from the field, 1.6% lower than the 46.1% the Grizzlies’ opponents have shot this season.
- This season, Houston has a 9-1 record against the spread and a 7-3 record overall in games the team collectively shoots higher than 46.1% from the field.
Grizzlies vs. Rockets Over/Under Trends
- A total of 14 Memphis games this season have gone over Saturday’s over/under of 221.5 points.
- There have been 12 Houston games that have ended with a combined score over 221.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the contest of 221.5 is 5.3 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Grizzlies (110.3 points per game) and the Rockets (105.9 points per game).
- This matchup’s point total is 0.5 fewer points than the 222 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Grizzlies games is 1.1 points fewer than the over/under of 221.5 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 1.7 points more than the average over/under in Rockets’ games this season (219.8 points).
Grizzlies Team Leaders
- Ja Morant: 24.1 PTS, 6.8 AST, 1.6 STL, 47.6 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (31-for-87)
- Jaren Jackson Jr.: 16.5 PTS, 1.9 BLK, 43.0 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (58-for-162)
- Desmond Bane: 16.3 PTS, 46.7 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (68-for-169)
- Steven Adams: 7.0 PTS, 8.7 REB, 52.0 FG%
- De’Anthony Melton: 10.4 PTS, 1.6 STL, 40.8 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (43-for-120)
Rockets Team Leaders
- Christian Wood: 16.5 PTS, 11.4 REB, 1.1 BLK, 45.9 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (43-for-119)
- Jae’Sean Tate: 12.1 PTS, 49.2 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (18-for-66)
- Kevin Porter Jr.: 12.8 PTS, 5.8 AST, 1.3 STL, 35.8 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (34-for-110)
- Alperen Sengun: 8.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 50.0 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (10-for-28)
- Eric Gordon: 14.4 PTS, 47.5 FG%, 43.6 3PT% (51-for-117)