The Orlando Magic (5-21) are heavy underdogs (by 11 points) to stop an eight-game road losing streak when they visit the Los Angeles Clippers (14-12) on Saturday, December 11, 2021 at 3:30 PM ET.
Clippers vs. Magic Predictions
Clippers vs. Magic Betting Odds
Clippers vs. Magic Last 10 Games
- Los Angeles has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Los Angeles games has gone over the set total five times.
- In the past 10 games, the Clippers are scoring 0.9 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Orlando is 1-9 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Orlando’s last 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The Magic’s per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 102.4, 0.9 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Clippers vs. Magic Betting Trends
- Los Angeles is 11-14-1 against the spread this season.
- The Clippers have not covered the spread (0-2) when they are at least 11-point favorites.
- This season, Los Angeles’ games have hit the over 12 times.
- The Clippers make 44.7% of their shots from the field this season, which is 1.6 percentage points lower than the Magic have allowed to their opponents (46.3%).
- In games Los Angeles shoots higher than 46.3% from the field, it is 7-4-1 against the spread and 9-3 overall.
- Orlando has covered the spread 11 times over 26 games with a set spread.
- The Magic are 5-3 ATS when playing as at least 11-point underdogs.
- Orlando games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 14 times this season.
- Orlando is 6-3 against the spread and 3-6 overall when it shoots higher than 44.1% from the field.
Clippers Team Leaders
- Paul George: 25.0 PTS, 7.3 REB, 5.4 AST, 1.9 STL, 42.2 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (64-for-201)
- Reggie Jackson: 17.2 PTS, 38.9 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (71-for-218)
- Ivica Zubac: 10.0 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.1 BLK, 66.9 FG%
- Eric Bledsoe: 9.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.8 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (20-for-75)
- Terance Mann: 9.5 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (23-for-68)
Magic Team Leaders
- Wendell Carter Jr.: 13.4 PTS, 9.9 REB, 51.5 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (36-for-101)
- Cole Anthony: 20.3 PTS, 5.9 AST, 42.9 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (55-for-151)
- Mohamed Bamba: 10.6 PTS, 8.8 REB, 2.2 BLK, 46.1 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (34-for-101)
- Franz Wagner: 13.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.2 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (37-for-98)
- Jalen Suggs: 12.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 33.9 FG%, 25.5 3PT% (26-for-102)