College Football Predictions Week 12
The guys (@GamblingPodcast) are back with their college football predictions for week 12. The crew reacts to the firing of Virginia Tech football coach Justin Fuente and Kramer (@KramerCentric) goes off about the damage he’s done to the VT program. Plus the crew celebrates their big win on the Kansas O1 win total bet as Kansas upset Texas. They give out all their college football picks against the spread including the Top 25 games.
— Sports Gambling Podcast (@GamblingPodcast) November 14, 2021
College Football Odds For Week 12
|Colby’s Six Pack||11/20 12:30 PM||Minnesota||-6.5||-260||43|
|Colby’s Six Pack||11/20 9:00 AM||Texas||120||57.5|
|Morgantown, WV||West Virginia||-2.5||-140|
|Colby’s Six Pack||11/20 4:00 PM||Auburn||-7.5||-305||44.5|
|Columbia, SC||South Carolina||240|
|Colby’s Six Pack||11/20 7:30 PM||Arizona State||-3||-160||59|
|Corvallis, OR||Oregon State||140|
|Colby’s Six Pack||11/20 1:00 PM||Kansas||900||64.5|
|Fort Worth, TX||TCU||-22||-1600|
|Colby’s Six Pack||11/20 1:00 PM||UCLA||-3||-150||66.5|
|Los Angeles, CA||USC||130|
|Top 25||11/20 9:00 AM||Michigan State||650||66.5|
|Columbus, OH||Ohio State||-19||-1000|
|Top 25||11/20 12:30 PM||Arkansas||800||57.5|
|Top25||11/20 4:30 PM||Oregon||130||59.5|
|Salt Lake City, UT||Utah||-3||-150|
|Top 25||11/20 9:00 AM||Wake Forest||170||56|
|11/20 9:00 AM||Iowa State||155||60.5|
|11/20 12:30 PM||SMU||350||65.5|
|11/20 12:30 PM||Virginia||375||54|
Minnesota vs Indiana
- Minnesota is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games on the road
- Minnesota is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games vs Indiana
- Indiana is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games vs Minnesota at home
Texas vs WVU
- West Virginia is 8-2 SU in its last 10 games at home
- West Virginia is 5-2 ATS in its last 7 games at home
Auburn vs South Carolina
- Auburn is 8-1 SU in its last 9 games when playing South Carolina. They played at Williams Brice Stadium last year and the Gamecocks won 30-22 with a limited COVID audience. This year, there will be 60,000 more fans in the stadium and a new coaching staff with an improved roster for the Cocks
- Bo Nix is OUT this weekend.
- Last season the Gamecocks picked off Bo Nix 3 times. Bo Nix isn’t playing this weekend, but South Carolina’s Jalyn Foster is leading the nation in interceptions with 5.
- Tank Bigsby ran for 111 yards last year against South Carolina as a freshman. He will need to have a big game again this year, especially with the absence of Bo Nix.
- Auburn Offensive Coordinator Mike Bobo left South Carolina last year on bad terms with head coach Shane Beamer. It is something that the SC players and coaches have not forgotten.
- This is a big game for SC as they are one win off a bowl bid.
- South Carolina is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games at home.
Arizona State vs Oregon State
- The total has gone over in 9 of Arizona State’s last 10 games vs Oregon State on the road
- Oregon State is 5-0 SU and ATS in its last 5 games at home
Kansas vs TCU
- The total has gone over in 5 of Kansas’s last 5 games on the road
- The total has gone over in 15 of Kansas’s last 21 games
- TCU is 8-1 SU in its last 9 games when playing Kansas
UCLA vs USC
- UCLA is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games on the road
- UCLA is 4-1 SU in its last 5 games on the road
- USC is 10-1 SU in its last 11 games vs UCLA at home
Michigan State vs Ohio State
- The under is 5-0 in Michigan State’s last 5 games vs OSU on the road
- These are the two worst pass defenses in the Big 10.
Arkansas vs Alabama
- The total has gone under in 5 of Arkansas’s last 7 games vs Alabama
- Alabama is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games vs Arkansas at home
- Alabama is 3-3 ATS in SEC play this season
- Alabama have beaten Arkansas 13 times in a row
Oregon vs Utah
- The total has gone over in 7 of Oregon’s last 8 games when playing Utah
- The over is 5-0 in Utah’s last 5 games
- Utah is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games at home
Wake Forest vs Clemson
- Clemson has won 32 straight home games. If there is a time for the streak to break it would be this weekend as Wake Forest continue their ACC championship hopes and this is the worst Clemson team we have seen in some time.
- The total has gone over in 6 of Wake Forest’s last 7 games on the road
- Clemson is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games vs Wake Forest
- Wake Forest have scored at least 35 points in all of their games this season. Clemson has not scored over 30 points vs a Power 5 team this season.
Iowa State vs Oklahoma
- Oklahoma is coming off a loss to Baylor.
- Iowa State is 5-1 ATS in its last 6 games vs Oklahoma
- The total has gone over in 4 of Iowa State’s last 5 games vs Oklahoma on the road
- Iowa State is 2-4 vs Oklahoma in the last 5 years. All those games were decided by a single digit margin.
SMU vs Cincinnati
- The under is 5-0 in SMU’s last 5 games vs Cincinnati
- Cinci has failed to cover double digit spreads the last 4 weeks.
UVA vs Pitt
- The total has gone under in 5 of Virginia’s last 7 games vs Pitt
- Pitt is 6-1 ATS in its last 7 games
- Keep an eye on the status of UVA QB Brennan Armstrong. He is Questionable to play. He did not play last weekend vs Notre Dame with a rib injury. UVA doesn’t have the best O-Line and Pitt is good at getting to the QB. If he does play, he will be timid in the pocket.