Here is my complete list of Week Twelve College Football Previews from least important to most important. For more College Football analysis check out the Week 12 College Football Picks Podcast or listen below.
62. The Citadel @ Clemson – See above.Thanks for the useless week of football.
61. Louisiana Monroe @ Auburn – Another one that somewhat keeps your head shaking. At least this is against a sun belt team. The game should be over pretty early though.
60. San Jose State @ Colorado State – San Jose State is the worst team in the nation if you ask me. Colorado State had their hearts ripped out from them last week after losing a 21 point lead at home to Boise State. Give me the Rams minus the points.
59. Wofford @ South Carolina – Hard to get excited for these games. I’ll just leave it at that.
58. Oklahoma @ Kansas – Ugh Kansas you regretting that Mangino firing a decade ago? Kansas has to be one of the ten worst teams in the country. OU minus the points.
57. Delaware State @ Florida State – Delaware State is one of the worst teams on the FCS level so of course FSU schedules a game against them. Terrible.
56. Buffalo @ Ball State – Ball State is just absolutely awful. Sure, they’ve been hit with the injury bug but this team seems to have quit on their coach. Give me Buffalo minus the points.
55. Louisiana Tech @ UTEP – UTEP is winless and that shall continue as Louisiana Tech needs this game to possibly become bowl eligible. UTEP is already looking for new head coaches.
54. Coastal Carolina @ Idaho – in one of Idaho’s last games against the FBS before they go back to the FCS next year I think the Vandals get the W in Moscow.
53. Boston College @ UCONN – Randy Edsall has his work cut out for him. BC seems to really have saved their season and this is a must win for the Eagles because it will make them bowl eligible. Give me BC minus the points.
52. Central Michigan @ Kent State – Kent State is done. Bring on the next head coach. Central Michigan is already looking at a bowl berth and well here’s another win to build on your good season. Give me CMU minus the points.
51. Illinois @ Ohio State – ugh Illinois is bad and Ohio State seems pissed off. Give me OSU minus the points in what should be a blowout by halftime.
50. New Mexico State @ Louisiana Lafayette – New Mexico State is playing for a bowl and they haven’t been to a bowl game in a very long time. LA Lafayette has been very inconsistent this year and seem to be a year or two away. Give me NM State in this one.
51. Hawaii @ Utah State – Hawaii somehow managed to push the Fresno State game last week but now they have to go on the road and face a team that is in need a bowl berth for their coach. Give me Utah State minus the points.
50. Western Carolina @ North Carolina – another waste of a game. UNC should roll but go Western!
49. South Alabama @ Georgia Southern – What has happened to this Georgia Southern football program? This was once a decent mid major and now they’re winless in November? Ouch. Give me GA South to cover in this one.
48. Charlotte @ Southern Miss – Charlotte has a hard enough time winning at home let alone on the road against a decent mid major. Southern Miss is still playing for something too. Give me Southern Miss minus the points.
47. UAB @ Florida – UAB has been one of the Cinderella’s of this 2017 season. The Blazers didn’t even have a football program a year ago and now they’re at seven wins and a bowl game. Florida has been the exact opposite of UAB this season and perhaps the biggest disappointment in the country. With that said I think the Gators want to get interim head coach Randy Shannon his first victory. Give me Florida minus the points.
46. Texas State @ Arkansas State – Texas State is still struggling in year two of the Everett Withers era but he needs time to build this program. Arkansas State is playing for a Sun Belt championship. Give me ASU minus the points.
45. Rice @ Old Dominion – Rice one of the nations worst defenses and that hasn’t fared well whenever the owls have hit the road. Old Dominion is getting better every week and you can see it when you watch the tape. Last week they upset Florida International. Give me ODU minus the points.
44. Cincinnati @ East Carolina – ECU came so close last week but lost at home in overtime to Tulane. Tulane is a bit better than Cincinnati so give me ECU plus the points to find a way to win this one.
43. Toledo @ Bowling Green – Toledo is playing for a Mac championship berth so they will be ready especially considering they are coming off a loss. Bowling Green is terrible and sure this is a rivalry game but they can’t compete with Toledo. Give me Toledo minus the points.
42. UMASS @ BYU – BYU came up with a big road victory at UNLV last week and UMASS seems to have found themselves in the second half of this season despite only having three wins. I like Umass to come into Provo and get the W.
41. Iowa State @ Baylor – Matt Rhule’s team will not quit that’s a given but Iowa State is really building something nice in Ames. Give me Iowa State minus the points.
40. Arizona State @ Oregon State – Oregon State has had a really tough season but they’re still fighting and now here’s a great chance at a upset. ASU struggles on the road and for that reason alone I’ll take OSU plus the points.
39. Mississippi State @ Arkansas – Arkansas is without their top two quarterbacks. They also just fired their athletic director and we all know what’s coming next with the firing of their head coach. Add all that up and I’ll take Miss State minus the points.
38. Central Florida @ Temple – UCF is getting no respect from the polls but they’ve destroyed just about everyone they’ve played this year. Temple is one win away from a bowl berth so perhaps they can keep this close.The weather could also play a factor here. Give me the Owls plus the points.
37. Rutgers @ Indiana – Rutgers is getting better with each week but they’re still a couple years away from being a solid team. Indiana is one of the better bad teams in the country. Indiana gets the W but Rutgers covers.
36. UNLV @ New Mexico – UNLV really dropped the ball last week vs BYU. New Mexico has struggled all year but this is one of Lamar Jordan’s last games. Give me New Mexico to find a way to win this one.
35. Missouri @ Vanderbilt – Woah, Woah, Woah. What is happening in Columbia, Missouri? They were already supposed to be looking for new head coaches when all of a sudden this team got hot and now they’re just a win away from the postseason. Give me Missouri minus the points.
34. Nevada @ San Diego State – San Diego State had a off week while Nevada won its second game of the season. San Diego State is still in contention to play for a Mountain West Championship. Nevada plays the good teams tough. Give me the Wolfpack plus the points.
33. Eastern Michigan @ Miami (OH) – Eastern Michigan has had a rough season considering they should or could have won every single game this year but they’ve only won three games. Miami OH has been a huge let down in the MAC but they’ve played well the past two games and believe it or not they’re still playing for a bowl game. Give me Miami OH minus the points as they continue to play for the post season.
32. Marshall @ UTSA – Marshall has had a good season despite them not playing for a Conference USA title. UTSA has been a bit up and down. I thought they would be a little bit better but they’re still one win away from a bowl game. I like the over in this game but if I had to take a team I’d go Marshall.
31. Houston @ Tulane – Tulane is still a year or two away but the triple option can always give teams fits. Houston has a great defensive line though and that normally puts the triple option in a bad place. Give me Houston minus the points.
30. Ohio @ Akron – I’m loving this spread and position Akron is in. Ohio is coming off a huge win and has to play at Akron who is a bit better than their record indicates. Give me the Zips plus the points.
29. Maryland @ Michigan State – Michigan State got killed last week and now they must regain their focus and handle business at home. I think they do.
28. Tulsa @ South Florida – Tulsa has been a big let down this year. South Florida blew it when they lost to Houston a few weeks ago to wreck their undefeated season. Still they need to handle business if they want to play for the American Championship. Give me USF minus the points.
27. Army @ North Texas – Army has to be one of the better stories in college football and now they’ll face off with North Texas for the third time in fifteen months. These teams played last year in the regular season and then had a rematch in a bowl game and now there’s this. Give me Army again in this one.
26. Fresno State @ Wyoming – This is a huge game for Fresno State who can’t afford another conference loss with San Diego State right behind them. Give me Wyoming to handle business at home.
25. Middle Tennessee @ Western Kentucky – Both these teams have had somewhat of disappointing seasons but now both are one win away from clinching a bowl berth. Which means this should be an excellent game. Give me Western Kentucky to find a way to go bowling.
24. Western Michigan @ Northern Illinois – This should be a great MAC game. Two MAC heavyweights going at it. NIU can still play for the MAC championship if Toledo slips a couple times. Give me WMU plus the points.
23. Florida International @ Florida Atlantic – Who would of thought both these teams would be this good this fast but they are. Kiffin has more talent at FAU so I’ll side with the talent.
22. Texas A&M @ Ole Miss – A&M is already is looking at new head coaches and well Ole Miss has been doing that all year so something has to give here. Shea Patterson is out for the year for Ole Miss so I’ll go with Texas A&M in this one.
21. Syracuse @ Louisville – Syracuse needs to win this if they want to go bowling. I just don’t see it happening with a defense that soft. Lamar Jackson should have a heisman like night against the Orange D. Syracuse keeps it close though.
20. TCU @ Texas Tech – Texas Tech is in a must win situation for their head coach Kliff Kingsbury who’ll most likely be fired if he doesn’t make a bowl game.
I suspect that will happen after this TCU matchup. Give me the Frogs minus the points.
19. Nebraska @ Penn State – In what could be Mike Riley’s last game coaching in Lincoln, will his team show up for him? I doubt it. Give me Penn State minus the points.
18. Minnesota @ Northwestern – This is a huge game if PJ Fleck wants to go bowling. He’s got Wisconsin on deck and needs just one lone win to send the Gophers bowling. I think he gets it done or at least covers this game.
17. Virginia @ Miami (FL) – Miami is going to come back down to reality in this game. Sure they’ll still win the game and possibly by a touchdown or two but this is just too many points. Give me UVA plus the points.
16. Georgia Tech @ Duke – And to think Duke was once 4-0 and now they’re not bowling after last weeks loss to Army. Georgia Tech scores a nice win against Virginia Tech. I think GT gets it done here.
15. LSU @ Tennessee – it took so much for them to finally fire Butch Jones but it finally happened and now the interim head coach is Brady Hoke. I’m not sure the players are buying in here. Give me LSU minus the points.
14. Navy @ Notre Dame – Navy is now officially bowl eligible so they have that going for them. Notre Dame is looking to get things back on track. I like the Irish minus the points.
13. Utah @ Washington – Washington’s playoff chances may be gone but Chris Peterson doesn’t take games off. Utah may be a win away from bowling but that won’t happen in Seattle.
12. Pittsburgh @ Virginia Tech – Look for Virginia Tech to get back on track. Pitt has to win out to make a bowl game and I don’t see that happening. I’ll take Pitt and the points but VT gets the win.
11. SMU @ Memphis – The Mustangs are bowling for the first time in a few years and things are really looking bright especially if Chad Morris stays. Memphis is looking to lock up a division with a win. I like Memphis minus the points in this one.
10. Air Force @ Boise State – Air Force seems to have Boise State’s number of late so that makes this game much more critical. Air Force also needs to win this game if they want to go bowling. Give me Air Force plus the points on the smurf turf.
9. Purdue @ Iowa – Purdue has been a up and down team this year. Sure, it’s Jeff Brohms first year and TE program is looking bright but which Boilermaker team is going to show up? I think they will. Give me Purdue plus the points.
8. Arizona @ Oregon – Oregon sure is struggling but they have a bowl game in their sights and they always play tough in Eugene. For that reason alone I like Oregon plus the points.
7. Kansas State @ Oklahoma State – Will this be one of Bill Snyder’s last coached games? I sure hope not. Regardless the OK State offense is a machine in Stillwater and Kansas State struggles to throw the ball. Give me OK State minus the points.
6. NC State @ Wake Forest – NC State pulled out a nice win last week and now faces an underrated Wake Forest team coming off a nice road win at Syracuse. Giveme Wake Forest plus the points.
5. California @ Stanford – Cal has been a real surprise this season but this one could be a bad matchup. I look for Justin Wilcox to try to shut down Bryce Love but that may be to tall of an order for the Golden Bears. Give me Stanford minus the points.
4.Texas @ West Virginia – West Virginia is still somehow in position to potentially be able to play in the Big 12 championship game. Texas seems to be improving as a team but Morgantown should be on fire for this one. Give me WVU minus the points.
3.UCLA @ USC – Rosen vs Darnold for the first time. USC is heavy favorites but I think Rosen should challenge USC some. Give me UCLA plus the points.
2. Kentucky @ Georgia – I expect Georgia to have a statement game here to try to help their playoff chances but this is just too many points. Give me Kentucky plus the points.
1.Michigan @ Wisconsin – Wisconsin made some big plays defensively to put away Iowa.They’ll need to do the same if they want to beat Michigan. Harbaugh will get his guys up for this and that wolverine defense should shut down the Wisconsin offense. Give me Michigan plus the points.