UPDATED Super Bowl Squares Grid For SB 54
Super Bowl Squares Grid For SB XLIX
Be sure to check out our Super Bowl 49 Preview Podcast and Super Bowl 49 Prop list.
Download the printer friendly .pdf version here!
How to Run a Super Bowl Squares Pool
- The Super Bowl pool will consist of a 10 X 10 grid making up 100 squares.
- Set an entry fee per box.
- Sell all 100 squares.
- Randomly assign the numbers 0 – 9 to each of the 10 columns in the grid(Draw out of a hat or something). The numbers for each column represent the last digit of the score for the Seattle Seahawks.
- Randomly assign the numbers 0 – 9 to each of the 10 rows in the grid(Draw out of a hat or something). The numbers for each column represent the last digit of the score for the New England Patriots.
- Each person now has a square that represents the ones digit of the score for each team.
- For example if NE 7, SEA 3 would be a winning square for NE 7 – SEA 13 or NE 27 – SEA 3
- Typically a payout will happen at the end of the 1st Quarter, Halftime, 3rd Quarter and Final score.(You can do what ever you want here reverses, every score, etc).
- Watch the game and watch how much more the casual fan gets into the game!!
Ryan Kramer and Sean Green are writers and co-hosts for the Sports Gambling Podcast. Follow the show on twitter @GamblingPodcast. Rate and Review the Sports Gambling Podcast on iTunes & Stitcher