NFC Championship Props
Odds courtesy of Bovada.lv Claim your 50% bonus today.
Sean & Ryan’s picks at the bottom of the post.
For more analysis download the NFL Conference Championship Preview Podcast
Or check out the AFC Championship Prop Bets
WILL EITHER TEAM SCORE 3 STRAIGHT TIMES?
Excludes extra points and 2 point conversions; Includes safeties
FIRST SCORE OF THE GAME WILL BE:
ANY OTHER SCORE +140
TOTAL GROSS PASSING YARDS BY: AARON RODGERS (GB)
OVER 265.5 -110
UNDER 265.5 -110
TOTAL TOUCHDOWN PASSES BY: AARON RODGERS (GB)
OVER 2.0 +120
UNDER 2.0 -140
TOTAL RUSHING YARDS BY: EDDIE LACY (GB)
OVER 60.5 -110
UNDER 60.5 -110
TOTAL RECEIVING YARDS BY: JORDY NELSON (GB)
OVER 80.5 -110
UNDER 80.5 -110
WILL JORDY NELSON (GB) SCORE A TOUCHDOWN?
TOTAL RECEIVING YARDS BY: RANDALL COBB (GB)
OVER 68.5 -110
UNDER 68.5 -110
TOTAL COMPLETIONS BY: RUSSELL WILSON (SEA)
OVER 18.0 -110
UNDER 18.0 -110
TOTAL TOUCHDOWN PASSES BY: RUSSELL WILSON (SEA)
OVER 1.5 -110
UNDER 1.5 -110
TOTAL RUSHING YARDS BY: RUSSELL WILSON (SEA)
OVER 44.5 -110
UNDER 44.5 -110
TOTAL RUSHING YARDS BY: MARSHAWN LYNCH (SEA)
OVER 89.5 -110
UNDER 89.5 -110
WILL MARSHAWN LYNCH (SEA) SCORE A TOUCHDOWN?
TOTAL RECEIVING YARDS BY: DOUG BALDWIN (SEA)
OVER 57.5 -110
UNDER 57.5 -110
WILL BOTH TEAMS MAKE 33 YARD OR LONGER FIELD GOALS?
SHORTEST TD OF GAME
OVER 1.5 +105
UNDER 1.5 -125
If no td is scored–all bets are refunded; Includes all returns; Fumble recovery in end zone– under is the winner
LARGEST LEAD OF THE GAME BY: EITHER TEAM
OVER 16.5 -120
UNDER 16.5 EVEN
WILL EITHER TEAM SCORE IN THE FINAL 2 MINUTES OF THE FIRST HALF?
TOTAL QB SACKS BY: BOTH TEAMS
OVER 4.5 -110
UNDER 4.5 -110
TOTAL POINTS BY: PACKERS
OVER 19.5 -110
UNDER 19.5 -110
TOTAL POINTS BY: SEAHAWKS
OVER 27.0 -110
UNDER 27.0 -110
NFC Championship Prop Picks
- Total QB Sacks by both teams OVER 4.5 (-110) – Rodgers can’t move and Matthews will get to Wilson, leaving me with the obvious over play here. I think this goes over 6.
- Marshawn Lynch OVER 89.5 rushing yards (-115) – It’s a good matchup. The Hawks should be playing with the lead and oh yeah its BEAST MODE at home.
- Eddie Lacy UNDER 60.5 rushing yards (-110) – I think he could get there if the Packers are playing with the lead in the 2nd half. Unfortunately the Packers will not be sporting a 2nd half lead.
- Russell Wilson Rushing Attempts UNDER 7.5 (-115) – I think Russell Wilson will attempt to scramble a few times, but 8 feels too high especially with an athletic middle line backer like Clay Matthews in the middle. He only ran five times against the Panthers who also have a skilled MLB so I think 8 is just too high.
- Will Russell Wilson Record 300 or more passing yards? YES (+500) – You can just bet over his total of 212.5 at (-130) but why not gamble a little and chase that +500? He almost got there last week at 268 against a much better defense. I think the Packers will force him to stay in the pocket by spying a LB on him and he will make them pay downfield. The last time he threw for 300 yards was in Arizona week 16 against a great Cardinals defensive secondary.
- Player to score first Packers TD? John Kuhn (16/1) – I normally stay away from these first score prop bets. But this is way too high for a FB who is in a prime position to see some goal line carries.