SGPN is expanding our video creation team and is looking to hire freelance video editors to help expand our growing sports gambling company. The ideal candidate is someone with experience and looking to expand their experiences within the sports gambling space. We provide strong mentoring and plenty of opportunities for growth within a fast-growing and independent sports gambling company.
SGPN is Hiring for a Freelance Video Editor Job
Video Editor Job Responsibilities
- Able to edit video content in multiple formats.
- Willing to learn and apply company-wide best practices to video editing
- If not experienced with clipping video for social media (TikTok, Instagram Reels, YouTube)
- Ability to work across multiple sports and deliver quality end products
- Driven to create unique content that drives engagement
- Work with all creators to create high-quality video content
- Utilize a wide range of resources to create informative, creative, and engaging content
- Produce content with a unique voice and perspective
- Knowledgeable and experienced within sports a plus
- Work with all team members to build the SGPN Brand
- Collaborate with editors, podcasters, creators, and more to create unique content
- Willingness to be flexible and able to work across multiple sports and platforms
The Ideal Candidate Is…
- Familiar and involved with sports gambling social media
- Social Media presence (Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, etc.) is a big positive
- Experience within the sports gambling space is a plus
- Experienced within the Adobe Creative Cloud
- Premiere and Photoshop experience a plus
Please submit your resume and any supporting materials to the SGPN at http://sg.pn/apply
Finalists will be selected from among applicants and be asked to interview with the management team.
Please direct all questions to Ryan McKee via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)