SGPN is looking to hire a Copy Editor to begin working as soon as possible. Do you want to be part of a fast-growing team in the exciting space of sports gambling? Then SGPN is the place for you! The copy editor job is a great opportunity to make an impact on the sports gambling space and work with an independent content-producing company. Do you have what it takes to be the person who makes the Degens Only Staff look good? Then Apply Now.
SGPN is Hiring a Copy Editor – Sports Gambling Podcast Network Jobs
Copy Editor Responsibilities
- Support Quality Content for all SGPN Written Content
- Collaborate with Content Creators and more to ensure SGPN has high-quality content across the board.
- Stay apprised of trends in coverage and content creation of Sports content in written, audio, video, and all other content formats.
- Work with the Managing Editor on the budget for all Sports content.
- Copy Edit Written Content for all Sports
- Provide timely copy editing of written content as assigned.
- Copy editing for grammar as well as company-wide standards and best practices.
- Ensure all written content meets SEO best practices and company guidelines.
- SEO and Analytics Analyzation
- Collaborate with the Managing Editor to analyze traffic patterns as it relates to all SGPN content.
- Time Management and Quality Work
- Ability to prioritize copy editing 100 articles per month.
- Able to provide effective communication to content creators about their content.
- Willing to work with management to modify company policies, procedures, and expectations.
The Ideal Candidate Is…
- A skilled writer familiar with best practices regarding SEO
- Specifically using Yoast platform and Google Trends
- Willingness to learn and adapt as SEO trends change
- Able to copy-edit others’ writing
- Capable of delivering feedback and holding creators to company standard
- Familiar and involved with sports gambling social media
- Social Media presence (Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, etc.) is a big positive
- Passionate and knowledgeable about all aspects of Sports Gambling, Fantasy Sports, and More
Please submit your resume and any supporting materials to SGPN at http://sg.pn/apply
Finalists will be selected from among applicants and be asked to interview with the management team within a week of the application closing date.
Please direct all questions to the Managing Editor via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)