Nicky Lopez will try to collect his 100th hit (he has 99) when his Kansas City Royals (65-94) play the Cleveland Guardians (90-70) at 6:10 PM ET on Tuesday.
The Royals (+160 underdog moneyline odds) visit the Guardians (-191). The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Cleveland Guardians looking to Cal Quantrill (14-5), and Daniel Lynch (4-12) getting the nod for the Kansas City Royals. The total in the game is set at 7.5 total runs.
Guardians vs. Royals Predictions
Guardians vs. Royals Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Guardians vs. Royals Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Cleveland has a 5-3 record from the eight games it was favored on the moneyline over its last 10 matchups.
- In their last 10 outings (all 10 of them had set totals), the Guardians and their opponents combined to hit the over seven times.
- Cleveland’s ATS record is 6-4-0 over its past 10 games.
- In nine games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, Kansas City has a record of 3-6.
- When it comes to hitting the over, the Royals and their opponents are 7-3-0 in their last 10 games with a total.
- Over its last 10 games, Kansas City is 7-3-0 against the spread.
Guardians vs. Royals Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Cal Quantrill
- When Quantrill starts, the Guardians are 22-11-0 against the spread.
- The Guardians are 11-4 in Quantrill’s 15 starts this season with Cleveland as the moneyline favorite.
- Quantrill’s team has won 21 of his 31 starts.
- Quantrill’s starts hit the over on the run total 19 times in 33 games with a set total this season.
Projected starter: Daniel Lynch
- Lynch’s team is 16-9-0 against the spread this season in his starts.
- His team has won 40.9% of his starts when they are underdogs on the moneyline (9-13).
- In games Lynch has started, his team is 10-15.
- Games Lynch has started this season hit the over 11 times in 25 chances.
Guardians Batting Leaders
- Jose Ramirez paces the Guardians with 29 home runs and 122 runs batted in.
- Among hitters in MLB play, Ramirez ranks 23rd in home runs and third in RBI.
- Ramirez brings a three-game hitting streak into this matchup. During his last five outings he is batting .211 with a home run, two walks and three RBI.
- Steven Kwan’s .301 batting average is a team-high mark.
- Kwan ranks 263rd in home runs among batters in MLB play and 135th in RBI.
- Kwan enters this game on a seven-game hitting streak. During his last 10 games he is batting .333 with two doubles, a triple, a home run, three walks and nine RBI.
- Amed Rosario is batting .280 with 26 doubles, nine triples, 11 home runs and 25 walks.
- Andres Gimenez is hitting .298 with 26 doubles, three triples, 17 home runs and 34 walks.
Royals Batting Leaders
- Bobby Witt Jr. leads Kansas City in runs batted in with 80 while batting .254, which is also best on the team.
- In all of MLB, Witt Jr. is 62nd in homers and 39th in RBI.
- MJ Melendez is batting .221 with an OBP of .317 and a slugging percentage of .400 this season.
- Melendez is 76th in home runs and 92nd in RBI among all major league hitters this season.
- Salvador Perez leads Kansas City in home runs with 23. He’s driven in 76 runs and is slugging .465.
- Hunter Dozier is batting .236 with an OBP of .292 and a slugging percentage of .387 this season.
Where To Watch Guardians vs. Royals
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.