Brandon Marsh is only one hit away from his 100th of the campaign as his Philadelphia Phillies (84-72) prep for the Washington Nationals (54-102) on Saturday at 1:05 PM ET.
As the favorite, the Phillies (-187 moneyline odds) take the field at the Nationals (+158). Neither team has named their starting pitcher in this matchup. The matchup has an over/under of 8.5 total runs.
Phillies vs. Nationals Predictions
Phillies vs. Nationals Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Phillies vs. Nationals Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Philadelphia was the moneyline favorite for six of its last 10 games, and went 3-3 in those matchups.
- In their last 10 matchups, the Phillies and their opponents combined to go over the run total four times (all 10 games had set totals).
- Philadelphia’s ATS record is 4-6-0 over its past 10 games.
- Washington has played as the underdog in 10 of its past 10 games and has gone 3-7 in those contests.
- The Nationals and their opponents have combined to hit the over just once in their last 10 games with a total.
- Washington has won four of its last 10 games against the spread.
Phillies vs. Nationals Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Phillies Batting Leaders
- Kyle Schwarber paces the Phillies with 42 home runs and 87 runs batted in.
- Schwarber’s home runs rank second in MLB and he ranks 25th in RBI in MLB.
- Rhys Hoskins is batting .253 with 33 doubles, two triples, 30 home runs and 70 walks.
- Hoskins currently ranks 18th in homers and 40th in RBI in the bigs.
- J.T. Realmuto has 25 doubles, five triples, 21 home runs and 41 walks while batting .271.
- Alec Bohm is batting .284 to lead his team.
Nationals Batting Leaders
- Lane Thomas leads Washington with a .245 batting average. He’s also hit 17 homers and has 52 RBI.
- Among all batters in MLB, Thomas is 82nd in home runs and 128th in RBI.
- Cesar Hernandez’s batting average of .245 leads all Washington hitters this season.
- Hernandez currently ranks 415th in homers and 236th in RBI in the big leagues.
- Luke Voit leads the club in homers (21) and runs batted in (67) this season.
- Nelson Cruz is batting .234 with an OBP of .313 and a slugging percentage of .337 this season.
Where To Watch Phillies vs. Nationals
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.