Matthew Stafford has player props available on Monday when he suits up at 8:15 PM ET live on ESPN. The Week 4 outing sees Stafford’s Los Angeles Rams (2-1) hit the field at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California against the San Francisco 49ers (1-2).
Stafford Passing Insights
- Monday’s prop bet for Stafford is 252.5 passing yards, 1.2 fewer than his 253.7 average for the year.
- In three matchups this season, Stafford has passed for more than 252.5 yards once.
- Stafford’s average prop bet for passing yards this year has been 280.5. His actual passing average is below that, by 26.8 yards per game.
- Stafford has not surpassed his passing yards prop total this year in three games.
- Stafford has completed at least one touchdown pass twice in three games, including multiple TDs once.
- Stafford has thrown an interception in two games this year, with multiple picks in both of those games.
Stafford Rushing Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Stafford’s rushing yards over/under for Monday’s game is set at 2.5 yards. That is 1.2 more than his season average of 1.3.
- In three games this year, Stafford has been short of this week’s rushing yard prop bet total (2.5 yards) every time.
- Stafford puts up 3.2 fewer yards per game this season than his average rushing yards prop (4.5 yards).
- Stafford has fallen short of his rushing yard prop bet total in each of his three games this year.
- Through three games, Stafford has not yet rushed for a touchdown.
San Francisco 49ers Rankings
- The 148.3 passing yards per game given up by the 49ers defense makes them the NFL’s best pass defense.
- The 49ers have the No. 1 defense in the NFL in passing TDs allowed, giving up two this season (0.7 per game).
- With three total interceptions this season, the 49ers’ defense ranks 10th in the league.
Where To Watch Matthew Stafford
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.