Take a look at Dontrell Hilliard’s player prop bets set by bookmakers for his next NFL contest on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX. Hilliard and his Tennessee Titans (1-2) have a Week 4 matchup with the Indianapolis Colts (1-1-1) at Lucas Oil Stadium.
Hilliard Rushing Insights
- Hilliard rushes for 7.3 yards per game this season, which falls short of Sunday’s prop total of 12.5 yards.
- So far this season, Hilliard has exceeded this week’s prop bet total for rushing yards (12.5 yards) once.
- Hilliard’s average rushing yards over/under for the season is 18.3 yards, a number he’s fallen short of by an average of 11.0 yards.
- So far this season, Hilliard has yet to hit the over on a rushing yard prop bet in three opportunities.
- Hilliard has not made it to paydirt on the ground through two games.
Hilliard Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Hilliard averages 30.3 receiving yards, 12.8 more than his over/under for Sunday.
- Hilliard has totaled over 17.5 receiving yards twice in three games this season.
- Hilliard’s season average of 30.3 receiving yards is 13.0 more than his average over/under (17.3).
- Hilliard has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet two times in three games this year.
- Hilliard has had a touchdown catch in one of two games this season, and scored more than one TD on that occasion.
Indianapolis Colts Rankings
- The Colts surrender 77 rushing yards per game, the NFL’s third-ranked run defense this season.
- Opponents of the Colts have put up two touchdowns on the ground (0.7 per game). The Colts’ defense is 14th in the NFL in that category.
Where To Watch Dontrell Hilliard
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.