Before you wager on Deebo Samuel’s player prop betting options in Monday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN, take a look at some key stats and trends to know. His San Francisco 49ers (1-2) take the field against the Los Angeles Rams (2-1) in Week 4 at Levi’s Stadium.
Samuel Receiving Insights
- Samuel’s 43.7 receiving yards average is 10.8 fewer than his prop total on Monday.
- In one out of three games this season, Samuel has gained more than 54.5 receiving yards.
- Samuel’s season average of 43.7 receiving yards is 40.6 fewer than his average over/under (84.3).
- In one of three games this season, Samuel has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Having played three games this year, Samuel has not caught a touchdown pass.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Los Angeles Rams Rankings
- Samuel will face the NFL’s 23rd-ranked pass defense this week. The Rams allow 252.7 passing yards per contest.
- The Rams have the No. 16 defense in the league in passing touchdowns allowed, conceding five this season (1.7 per game).
Where To Watch Deebo Samuel
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.