Cooper Kupp hits the field in Monday’s game, which starts at 8:15 PM ET on ESPN, with several player props available to wager on. Kupp and his Los Angeles Rams (2-1) have a Week 4 game against the San Francisco 49ers (1-2) at Levi’s Stadium.
Kupp Receiving Insights
- Kupp averages 93.3 receiving yards, 1.8 more than his over/under for Monday.
- Kupp has recorded more than 91.5 receiving yards twice in three games this season.
- Kupp’s season average of 93.3 receiving yards is 9.2 less than his average prop total (102.5).
- Kupp has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet two times in three games this season.
- Kupp has a touchdown catch in two games this season, out of three, and scored more than once on one of those occasions.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
San Francisco 49ers Rankings
- The 49ers give up 148.3 passing yards per game, the NFL’s best pass defense this season.
- The 49ers’ defense ranks first in the NFL by conceding 0.7 passing touchdowns per game to opposing offenses (two total passing TDs).
Where To Watch Cooper Kupp
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.