Will Dissly has player prop betting options available on Sunday when he takes to the field at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. Dissly’s Seattle Seahawks (1-2) have a Week 4 matchup at Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan against the Detroit Lions (1-2).
Dissly Receiving Insights
- Dissly averages 25.7 receiving yards, 4.2 more than his over/under for Sunday.
- Dissly has recorded more than 21.5 receiving yards twice in three games this year.
- Dissly has totaled 13.2 more receiving yards per game (25.7) than his average over/under (12.5).
- In two of three games this year, Dissly has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- In two of three games this year, Dissly has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Detroit Lions Rankings
- The 265.7 passing yards the Lions allow per game makes them the 25th-ranked pass defense in the NFL this year.
- Opponents of the Lions have scored five touchdowns through the air (1.7 per game). The Lions’ defense is 16th in the league in that category.
Where To Watch Will Dissly
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.