Tyler Lockett hits the field in Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, with several player prop betting options available to place bets on. Lockett and his Seattle Seahawks (1-2) have a Week 4 game against the Detroit Lions (1-2) at Ford Field.
Lockett Receiving Insights
- Lockett’s 70.3 receiving yards per game are 4.8 more than his over/under for Sunday’s outing.
- In two of three games this season, Lockett has gained more than 65.5 receiving yards.
- Lockett’s season average of 70.3 receiving yards is 7.7 less than his average prop total (78.0).
- In two of three games this year, Lockett has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Lockett does not have a touchdown catch this year (in three games).
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Detroit Lions Rankings
- The 265.7 passing yards the Lions give up per outing makes them the 25th-ranked pass defense in the league this season.
- The Lions have the No. 16 defense in the NFL in passing TDs allowed, giving up five this season (1.7 per game).
Where To Watch Tyler Lockett
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.