Ahead of Sunday’s game, check out Travis Kelce’s player prop bet options. He’ll take the field at 8:20 PM ET on NBC. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-1) will be Kelce and the Kansas City Chiefs’ (2-1) Week 4 opponent in a matchup at Raymond James Stadium.
Kelce Receiving Insights
- Kelce averages 76.7 receiving yards, 10.2 more than his prop bet for Sunday.
- Kelce has gained over 66.5 receiving yards once in three games this season.
- Kelce has put up 1740.8 fewer receiving yards per game (76.7) than his average over/under (1817.5).
- Kelce hasn’t hit the over on a receiving yards over/under this year.
- In two of three games this season, Kelce has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Tampa Bay Buccaneers Rankings
- The Buccaneers yield 209.7 passing yards per game, the NFL’s 12th-ranked pass defense this season.
- Opponents of the Buccaneers have totaled three touchdowns through the air (one per game). The Buccaneers’ defense is eighth in the NFL in that category.
Where To Watch Travis Kelce
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.