In advance of Sunday’s game, check out Tom Brady’s player prop bet options. He’ll take the field at 8:20 PM ET on NBC. The Kansas City Chiefs (2-1) will be Brady and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ (2-1) opponent in this Week 4 matchup at Raymond James Stadium.
Brady Passing Insights
- Brady’s passing yardage average this season (224.3) is 47.2 lower than Sunday’s over/under.
- Brady has not gone over 271.5 passing yards in a game this year.
- Brady’s average passing yards prop this season is 377.3, while his actual passing average is under that by 153.0 yards.
- Brady has gone over his passing yards prop total once this year.
- Brady has thrown for a touchdown in all three games this season, but has zero games with multiple passing TDs.
- Brady has been intercepted just once this year in three games.
Brady Rushing Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Brady’s rushing yards over/under for Sunday’s game is set at 2.5 yards. That is 3.8 more than his season average of -1.3.
- Brady has not run for over 2.5 yards in a game yet this season (through three outings).
- Brady’s average rushing yards over/under for the season is 2.7 yards, a figure he’s fallen short of by an average of 4.0 yards.
- Brady has come up short of his rushing yard prop bet total in each of his three games this year.
- Through three games, Brady has not rushed for a touchdown.
Kansas City Chiefs Rankings
- Brady will face the NFL’s 15th-ranked pass defense this week. The Chiefs allow 227.3 passing yards per contest.
- The Chiefs’ defense ranks 25th in the NFL with seven passing TDs allowed so far this year.
- The Chiefs rank 21st in the league with one interception on the year.
Where To Watch Tom Brady
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.