See what bookmakers have listed as player prop bets for Stefon Diggs in Sunday’s game at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. The Baltimore Ravens (2-1) will be Diggs and the Buffalo Bills’ (2-1) Week 4 opponent in a matchup at M&T Bank Stadium.
Diggs Receiving Insights
- Diggs’ 114.7 receiving yards per game are 17.2 more than his prop total for Sunday’s matchup.
- Diggs has totaled over 97.5 receiving yards twice in three games this season.
- Diggs’ season average of 114.7 receiving yards is 31.2 more than his average over/under (83.5).
- Diggs has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet twice in three games this year.
- In two of three games this year, Diggs has a touchdown catch (with more than one TD on one of those occasions).
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Baltimore Ravens Rankings
- The pass defense of the Ravens is giving up 353.3 yards per game this season, which ranks last in the league.
- The Ravens have the No. 25 defense in the NFL in passing TDs allowed, conceding seven this season (2.3 per game).
Where To Watch Stefon Diggs
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.