The Seattle Mariners (84-70) and Texas Rangers (66-88) play a rubber match on Thursday at 9:40 PM ET, with the series deadlocked at 1-1.
The Rangers are road underdogs (+103) against the Mariners (-123). The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Seattle Mariners looking to Marco Gonzales (10-15), and Jon Gray (7-7) answering the bell for the Texas Rangers. The total in the game is set at 7 total runs.
Mariners vs. Rangers Predictions
Mariners vs. Rangers Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Mariners vs. Rangers Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- Seattle was the moneyline favorite for eight of its last 10 games, and went 4-4 in those matchups.
- Over their last 10 outings (all had set totals), the Mariners combined with their opponents to hit the over on the run total four times.
- Seattle’s ATS record is 3-7-0 over its past 10 games.
- In seven games over the last 10 matchups when set as the underdog by bookmakers, Texas has a record of 1-6.
- The Rangers and their opponents have combined to hit the over five times in their last 10 games with a total.
- Over its last 10 games, Texas is 3-7-0 against the spread.
Mariners vs. Rangers Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Marco Gonzales
- The Mariners have an 18-12-0 ATS record in Gonzales’ 30 starts with a set spread.
- The Mariners are 5-2 in Gonzales’ seven starts this season with Seattle as the moneyline favorite.
- Gonzales’ team has a 13-17 record over his 30 starts.
- Gonzales has had 30 starts that oddsmakers set a total for this season, and 12 of those outings hit the over.
Projected starter: Jon Gray
- Gray’s team is 13-9-0 against the spread in his starts this season.
- When he starts a game and his team is the underdog on the moneyline, they have a record of 7-8.
- Gray’s team is 10-12 when he starts this season.
- Out of Gray’s 22 starts with a total this season, 13 have hit the over.
Mariners Batting Leaders
- Ty France leads the Mariners with a .278 batting average.
- Among batters in MLB play, France ranks 61st in homers and 35th in RBI.
- France enters this game on a four-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .429 with two doubles, two walks and three RBI.
- Eugenio Suarez has hit 31 home runs with 85 RBI. Both are team-highs.
- Suarez currently ranks 15th in home runs and 28th in RBI in the majors.
- J.P. Crawford is batting .248 with 24 doubles, three triples, six home runs and 64 walks.
- Carlos Santana is hitting .193 with 17 doubles, 19 home runs and 68 walks.
Rangers Batting Leaders
- Marcus Semien has been key for Texas with 24 home runs, 78 RBI and a batting average of .254 this season.
- Semien is 42nd in homers and 39th in RBI among all batters in MLB.
- Semien takes a four-game hitting streak into this game. During his last five outings he is batting .250 with a home run, two walks and an RBI.
- Corey Seager’s 32 home runs are most among Texas batters. He’s driven in 82 runs this season while slugging .455.
- Seager ranks 13th among hitters in the majors in homers, and 33rd in RBI.
- Adolis Garcia leads Texas in runs batted in (96) this season. He has a .250 batting average and a .451 slugging percentage.
- Nate Lowe leads Texas with a batting average of .305. He’s also hit 25 home runs with 73 RBI.
- Lowe takes a three-game hitting streak into this game. In his last five games he is batting .250 with a double, a walk and an RBI.
Where To Watch Mariners vs. Rangers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.