Saquon Barkley has player props available on Sunday when he suits up at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. His New York Giants (2-1) hit the field against the Chicago Bears (2-1) in Week 4 at MetLife Stadium.
Barkley Rushing Insights
- Barkley has a 79.5-yard rushing prop bet over/under, compared to his season average of 105.7 yards per game.
- Barkley has collected more than 79.5 rushing yards in a game two times this season.
- Barkley’s rushing yards per game average this season of 105.7 yards is 12.4 more yards than his average rushing yards over/under (93.3).
- Barkley has exceeded his rushing yards prop bet total twice in three opportunities this year.
- Barkley has hit paydirt on the ground in two games this year.
Barkley Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Barkley puts up 30.3 receiving yards per game, 0.2 less than his over/under in Sunday’s outing.
- In one out of three games this season, Barkley has put up over 30.5 receiving yards.
- Barkley’s average of 30.3 receiving yards is lower than his average prop total of 35.0.
- Barkley has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in one of three games this year.
- Having played three games this season, Barkley has not caught a touchdown pass.
Chicago Bears Rankings
- The 157 rushing yards the Bears yield per contest makes them the 30th-ranked run defense in the league this year.
- Opponents of the Bears have scored three touchdowns on the ground (one per game). The Bears’ defense is 21st in the NFL in that category.
Where To Watch Saquon Barkley
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.