The San Francisco Giants (77-78) aim to sweep the Colorado Rockies (65-90) on Thursday at Oracle Park, starting at 9:45 PM ET.
The Giants are a home favorite (-227) against the Rockies (+188). The Giants will give the ball to Carlos Rodon (13-8) versus the Rockies and Ryan Feltner (3-8). The contest has an over/under of 7.5.
Giants vs. Rockies Predictions
Giants vs. Rockies Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Giants vs. Rockies Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- San Francisco played as the moneyline favorite for six of its last 10 games, and won every time.
- In their last 10 matchups (all 10 of them had set totals), the Giants and their opponents combined to go over the run total three times.
- San Francisco’s ATS record is 8-2-0 over its past 10 games.
- In nine games over the last 10 matchups when set as the underdog by oddsmakers, Colorado has a record of 2-7.
- In their last 10 games with a total, the Rockies and their opponents have combined to hit the over four times.
- Colorado is 2-8-0 ATS over its last 10 games.
Giants vs. Rockies Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Carlos Rodón
- The Giants have a 16-14-0 ATS record in Rodon’s 30 starts with a set spread.
- The Giants have been favored on the moneyline in 23 of Rodon’s starts this season, and they went 13-10 in those games.
- In Rodon’s 30 starts, his team is 15-15.
- Rodon’s starts with a set total this season have gone over the run total in 13 of 30 games.
Projected starter: Ryan Feltner
- Feltner’s team is 9-8-0 against the spread in his starts this season.
- When he is the starting pitcher, Colorado has a record of 5-11 this season when they are the underdog on the moneyline.
- Feltner’s team has won five of his 17 starts this season.
- In games Feltner has started this season, the teams are 8-9-0 at hitting the over.
Giants Batting Leaders
- Wilmer Flores has 27 doubles, a triple, 19 home runs and 55 walks while batting .232.
- Among all batters in baseball, Flores’ home run total ranks 70th and his RBI tally ranks 63rd.
- Thairo Estrada is batting .266 to lead his team.
- Estrada ranks 121st in home runs among hitters in MLB play and 86th in RBI.
- Joc Pederson leads the Giants with 23 home runs and 70 runs batted in.
- Pederson heads into this matchup on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is batting .500 with two triples, a home run, a walk and six RBI.
- Mike Yastrzemski is batting .210 with 29 doubles, two triples, 15 home runs and 58 walks.
Rockies Batting Leaders
- C.J. Cron leads Colorado in home runs (29) and runs batted in (101) this season while batting .263.
- Among all hitters in the majors, Cron is 21st in homers and seventh in RBI.
- Ryan McMahon has 124 hits and an OBP of .326 to go with a slugging percentage of .410 this season.
- McMahon ranks 70th among hitters in the majors in homers, and 76th in RBI.
- Randal Grichuk has collected 127 base hits, an OBP of .302 and a slugging percentage of .418 this season.
- Jose Iglesias is batting .297 with an OBP of .334 and a slugging percentage of .389 this season.
Where To Watch Giants vs. Rockies
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.