The San Diego Padres (86-69) and Los Angeles Dodgers (107-48) play a rubber match on Thursday at 9:40 PM ET, with the series deadlocked at 1-1.
The Padres (-10000 to win on the moneyline) have a projected close matchup against the Dodgers (also -10000 on the moneyline). The Dodgers will give the start to Brusdar Graterol, but the Padres’ starter is yet to be determined for this game.
Padres vs. Dodgers Predictions
Padres vs. Dodgers Betting Odds
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Padres vs. Dodgers Last 10 Games Betting Performance
- San Diego was the moneyline favorite for nine of its last 10 games, and finished 7-2 in those matchups.
- Over their last 10 matchups, the Padres and their opponents combined to hit the over on the run total four times (all 10 games had set totals).
- San Diego’s ATS record is 6-4-0 over its past 10 games.
- Los Angeles has been the underdog once in the past 10 games and lost that contest.
- In their last 11 games with a total, the Dodgers and their opponents are 3-8-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Over its last 10 games, Los Angeles is 5-6-0 against the spread.
Padres vs. Dodgers Starting Pitcher Betting Trends
Projected starter: Brusdar Graterol
- The right-hander did not appear in a game when his team was the moneyline underdog last season.
Padres Batting Leaders
- Manny Machado leads the Padres with 31 home runs and 100 runs batted in, while racking up a team-high batting average of .298.
- Among hitters in MLB, Machado ranks 15th in home runs and eighth in RBI.
- Juan Soto is hitting .243 with 24 doubles, two triples, 26 home runs and 133 walks.
- Soto currently ranks 34th in home runs and 86th in RBI in the bigs.
- Soto has safely hit in four games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .316 with two doubles, a home run, six walks and two RBI.
- Josh Bell has 29 doubles, three triples, 17 home runs and 76 walks while batting .266.
- Jurickson Profar is batting .241 with 35 doubles, two triples, 15 home runs and 71 walks.
- Profar heads into this game on a five-game hitting streak. During his last five outings he is hitting .400 with two doubles, a home run, a walk and two RBI.
Dodgers Batting Leaders
- Freddie Freeman leads Los Angeles with a .324 batting average. He’s also hit 20 homers and has 96 RBI.
- Freeman’s home run total ranks 61st in the majors, and he is 11th in RBI.
- Mookie Betts is slugging .536 this season, with a team-best 35 homers while driving in 81 runs.
- Betts ranks eighth in homers and 35th in RBI among all major league batters this year.
- Trea Turner leads Los Angeles in RBI with 97 while batting .299 with 20 home runs.
- Turner enters this game on a two-game hitting streak. In his last five games he is hitting .235 with a double and two walks.
- Will Smith has collected 128 hits this season and has an OBP of .348. He’s slugging .468 on the year.
Where To Watch Padres vs. Dodgers
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for MLB predictions? Go here for all of our free MLB picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.