In advance of Robby Anderson’s game on Sunday, which starts at 4:05 PM ET on FOX, take a look at some insights and stats to place the best bets. Anderson and the Carolina Panthers (1-2) have a Week 4 matchup against the Arizona Cardinals (1-2) at Bank of America Stadium.
Anderson Receiving Insights
- Anderson’s 49.3 receiving yards per game are 11.8 more than his over/under for Sunday’s contest.
- Anderson has totaled over 37.5 receiving yards once in three games this season.
- Anderson has an average receiving yards over/under of 55.0. But he is accumulating 5.7 fewer yards per game than that.
- Anderson has gone over on his receiving yards prop in 33.3% of his games (one of three).
- In one of three games this year, Anderson has a touchdown catch, but no games with more than one.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Arizona Cardinals Rankings
- Anderson will play against the NFL’s 30th-ranked pass defense this week. The Cardinals concede 281 passing yards per contest.
- Opponents of the Cardinals have put up seven touchdowns through the air (2.3 per game). The Cardinals’ defense is 25th in the NFL in that category.
Where To Watch Robby Anderson
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.