In advance of Richie James Jr.’s game on Sunday, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some insights and stats to help place the best bets. James and the New York Giants (2-1) play the Chicago Bears (2-1) at MetLife Stadium in Week 4.
James Receiving Insights
- James’ 48.7 receiving yards average is 0.2 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game.
- James has put up over 48.5 receiving yards in two of three games this year.
- James’ season average of 48.7 receiving yards is 10.7 more than his average prop total (38.0).
- James has gone over on his receiving yards prop in 50.0% of his games (one of two).
- James does not have a touchdown catch this year (in three games).
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Chicago Bears Rankings
- The 201.0 passing yards the Bears yield per contest makes them the ninth-ranked pass defense in the league this season.
- The Bears’ defense ranks eighth in the NFL with three passing TDs conceded so far this season.
Where To Watch Richie James Jr.
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.