See what sportsbooks have posted as player props for Rhamondre Stevenson in Sunday’s game at 4:25 PM ET airing on CBS. The Week 4 outing sees Stevenson’s New England Patriots (1-2) hit the field at Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wisconsin against the Green Bay Packers (2-1).
Stevenson Rushing Insights
- Stevenson has a 49.5-yard rushing prop bet over/under, compared to his season average of 48.3 yards per game.
- Stevenson has put up more than 49.5 yards on the ground in one contest so far this season.
- Stevenson gains 13.0 fewer yards per game this season than his average rushing yards over/under (61.3 yards).
- Stevenson went over his rushing yards total once in three games this season.
- Stevenson has scored a rushing touchdown in one game.
Stevenson Receiving Insights
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
- Stevenson’s 11.3 receiving yards per game are 3.2 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s matchup.
- Stevenson has recorded more than 14.5 receiving yards in one out of three games this season.
- Stevenson’s average prop total for receiving yards is 19.0. But he accumulates 7.7 less per game than that.
- Stevenson has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in one of three games this season.
- Stevenson has zero touchdown catches in three games this year.
Green Bay Packers Rankings
- The 113.3 rushing yards per game allowed by the Packers defense makes them the NFL’s 18th-ranked run defense.
- Opponents of the Packers have put up one touchdown on the ground (0.3 per game). The Packers’ defense is fourth in the league in that category.
Where To Watch Rhamondre Stevenson
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.