Check out the player prop betting options available for Pat Freiermuth when he hits the field in NFL play on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on CBS. The Week 4 outing sees Freiermuth’s Pittsburgh Steelers (1-2) hit the field at Acrisure Stadium in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania against the New York Jets (1-2).
Freiermuth Receiving Insights
- Freiermuth averages 46.0 receiving yards, 2.5 more than his prop bet for Sunday.
- Freiermuth has totaled more than 43.5 receiving yards once in three games this season.
- Freiermuth has an average receiving yards prop total of 52.7. But he is accumulating 6.7 less yards per game than that.
- In one of three games this season, Freiermuth has gone over on his receiving yards prop bet.
- Freiermuth has had a touchdown catch in one of three games this season, but had only one TD in that game.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
New York Jets Rankings
- The Jets yield 231 passing yards per game, the NFL’s 16th-ranked pass defense this season.
- Opponents of the Jets have totaled seven touchdowns through the air (2.3 per game). The Jets’ defense is 25th in the NFL in that category.
Where To Watch Pat Freiermuth
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.