Ahead of O.J. Howard’s game on Sunday, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on CBS, here are some insights and stats to make the best bets. The Week 4 contest sees Howard’s Houston Texans (0-2-1) hit the field at NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas against the Los Angeles Chargers (1-2).
Howard Receiving Insights
- Howard’s 15.0 receiving yards per game are 5.5 fewer than his over/under for Sunday’s contest.
- In one of three games this year, Howard has put up over 20.5 receiving yards.
- Howard’s average of 15.0 receiving yards is lower than his average over/under of 15.5.
- Howard has not gone over on a receiving yards prop bet this season in two games.
- Howard has had a touchdown catch in one of three games this season, and scored more than one TD on that occasion.
Latest Sports Gambling Podcast Video
Los Angeles Chargers Rankings
- Howard will play against the NFL’s 20th-ranked pass defense this week. The Chargers concede 248 passing yards per game.
- The Chargers’ defense ranks 25th in the league by conceding 2.3 passing touchdowns per game to opponents (seven total passing TDs).
Where To Watch O.J. Howard
*Confirm FuboTV’s schedule of programming for exact games available
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.